Strava Cycling GPS Tracker
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (13,648) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Record all your rides, analyze your performance and see how you stack up against friends and locals. Set new personal records and beat your friends’ times!
“Besting personal milestones are one thing; crushing your buddy's best time up a local climb with data to prove it, is something else entirely.”
- Velo News
TRACK YOUR RIDES
• See distance, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• View maps and elevation profiles
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
• FREE unlimited ride uploads
SEE YOUR STATS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• See all of your recent rides and get accumulated stats
• Set personal records and earn achievements for outstanding performances
SEE WHERE YOU STACK UP
• Earn King and Queen of the Mountain honors on specific sections of road or trail
• Ride the same segments as your friends, beat their time, and climb the leaderboards
• Compare your performance against locals and pros
STAY IN TOUCH
• Follow your friends and see their latest rides
• Give comments and kudos and help motivate your friends
FIND PLACES TO RIDE
•Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered Leaderboards - See how you compare against athletes in your own age & weight class
• Power Zone Analysis - Monitor your power output and focus on your watts
• Heart Rate Analysis- Dial in to your fitness zones to get the most out of your training
• Suffer Score - Quantify your suffering & determine exactly how hard you're working
• Advanced Segment Effort Comparison - Compare your efforts with those of others and see how you’re tackling the same climbs or tricky sections of road or trail over time
VISIT WWW.STRAVA.COM TO:
• See even more ride analysis
• Join Challenges for your chance to test yourself, plus win fantastic gear and prizes
• Join clubs and create new ones in your area
• Access additional features for Strava Premium members
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAVA
“Capture the fastest time on a climb and Strava will crown you king or queen of the mountain.”
- Bicycling Magazine
“…an ingeniously conceived app…”
- Men's Journal
“…Strava's app lets you get competitive any time you want.”
- Triathlete Magazine
“Be forewarned: Strava can easily become an addiction.”
- Road Bike Action Magazine
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: http://support.strava.com/kb/alerts-and-known-issues/does-strava-2x-run-on-my-android-device
. - 1969-12-31
Would love to be able to share info with others via Facebook or email. Also it would be cool to start time from a previously saved ride. Great app!!!
Ashley - 1969-12-31
I am an avid Strava user and love everything about the site. This app is just another thing Strava is doing right. Now I can track all of my rides, even my short commutes, and easily upload them to my account online. Love the clean UI design as well. A definite must have for all cyclists!
Stephen - 1969-12-31
Have been using this app for a few days now and it works quite well. The app is pretty basic but the strava website is fantastic.
s18022 - 1969-12-31
Its a great app no bells or whistles, but it does exactly what it should, and nothing more, easy to use, would like a few things like live speedometer and stats, and lockscreen widget, but it works fine.
Bernard - 1969-12-31
Irritating nanny nag screen on startup that can't be disabled. 'Premium service' overpriced. Can't export tracks. There're better services avail 4 fre
Kevin - 1969-12-31
Amazing app for recording cycling rides. Great training tool. Thank you for your plan to update the Android app too.
Matt - 1969-12-31
Strava works very well. I love how it syncs with strava.com.
alzaman - 1969-12-31
Right now MyTracks is better, but this app has promise. Good: Social climbs ladder is genius. App is almost worth it for that alone. Bad: No live map view. No live stats. Can't name rides. Costs money after 5 rides / month. Personally I wish MyTracks just added some social features really...
Hamish - 1969-12-31
Love the ultra simple design and functionality (most tracking apps include heaps of novelty crap) but it takes forever to get a GPS lock, if at all.
ReNe - 1969-12-31
I've used Runkeeper, Endomondo, iMapmyride, and My Tracks. Strava is by far my favorite. The website makes it all worthwhile.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness