AllSport GPS FREE
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (732) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
AllSport GPS FREE uses the GPS in your Android phone. No cell or data signals are required to see where, how far, how fast, or how many calories you burned.
With AllSport GPS FREE on Android, you can:
• Track rides, runs, walks, and other workouts. AllSport GPS works for single sport and multi-sport athletes.
• View your progress and exact location on street, hybrid, and aerial maps.
• Train for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon races. Keep track of your charity workouts like Susan G. Komen walking and running events and MS 150 rides.
• Use AllSport GPS as a weight loss trainer, build muscles, burn fat, and watch your calorie counter graphs grow.
• Collect 25 on the go stats (time, speed, distance, pace) and boost your heart rate.
• Share workouts and cardio training sessions on allsportgps.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Go anywhere from Alaska to Zion. Thanks to GPS technology, a cellphone connection isn’t required to run AllSport GPS.
• Store workouts at allsportgps.com
• Listen to music as you train.
TESTED BY REAL USERS
This app is the result of close collaboration between athletes, longtime app users, and beta testers. It's also a great fitness app to supplement any men's health or women's training guides you might be following.
UPGRADE TO ALLSPORT GPS PRO
• Preload more offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your SD card so you can view maps in remote areas on mountain bike rides, trail runs, road rides, etc.
• Shoot video and photos. Collect memories as you go. Save videos to your YouTube account too.
• Race against your previous workouts, beat friends, or other community members to better your personal records.
• Access editor-approved rides by Bicycling magazine and shared community trips.
• Use built-in training programs on your phone
• Record lap times and create interval programs
All Sport GPS Pro costs only a fraction of expensive fitness watches, standalone GPS units, and other sports tracker devices.
ALLSPORT GPS HONORS & PRAISES
"...Users rave about its capabilities." One of the 8 best Android apps for Health and Fitness. --Mashable.com
"Tracking your workouts helps keep you motivated to do them. And this fitness tracker makes it easy, logging your distance, counting calories, and keeping track of time as you work out." --Shape magazine
"...One of the best interfaces imaginable for helping you keep track of basic information regarding your fitness workout." --bestapps.com
"...kill two birds with one stone: Make that cell phone you always carry double as a powerful GPS unit with a host of useful tools to map rides, record data and even trade routes and virtually race against others." --Bicycling magazine
Chris - 2011-09-21
I've tried 5 other map/fitness apps & like Allsport best. The workout display is flexible incl altitude & I don't have to visit a website 4 details.
conor - 2011-10-10
Have tried runtastic and runkeeper and this beats them hands down with extremely accurate mapping. Km would be nice instead of miles. Fab app.
Margaret - 2011-10-18
map and speed is always way off for me. I run the same trail everyday and it tells me up to 2 miles difference. Said my max speed today was 26 mph! No
Kelly - 2011-09-14
How do you know you are improving unless you measure progress? This program gives a host of indicators from which to choose. I hav
Arden - 2011-10-04
GPS is enabled but it can't find what country I'm in.
Steve - 2011-10-17
Stu S - all u need works well aireal map for trails is helpfull for future rides
jarrod - 2011-09-23
Best bike app on market. Tracks everything and accurate. Free this is a no brainer.
Santiago - 2011-09-26
try TRACK MY RIDE
esldude - 2011-10-06
Ruth - 2011-09-07
I wish it has tredmill walk on it but its still great app for my walks
Filed Under: Libraries & Demo