Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (1,269) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
NenaMark2 is an OpenGL|ES 2.0 benchmark for high-end mobile devices, continuing where the popular NenaMark1 left off with more advanced graphical effects and higher resolution graphics.
Unlike many other benchmarks, NenaMark measures performance using realistic scenes that could be taken from a typical game and presents the result in frames per second, i.e. providing an intuitive performance number that can be used for realistic comparisons between different devices.
Benchmark results from a wide variety of devices are available on the NenaMark site (http://nena.se/nenamark).
- Skeletal Animation (bones matrix animation), trees.
- Morph Target Animation (blend vertex sets), sun flowers along house wall.
- Bump Mapping (using normal map), stone walls on house.
- Water (reflections, normal animation, fresnel effect), the lake.
- Cloud System (advanced particle system), clouds.
- Cube Map Reflections (w/ dynamic cube map generation), windows on house.
- Smoke (advanced particle system), smoke from chimney.
- Shadow Mapping (dynamic shadow mapping), terrain.
- Texture Channel Animation, sparkling sun.
- Smooth Gradient Animation, sky hemisphere.
- Dynamic lighting (per vertex diffuse lighting), entire scene.
- Lens flare, lens flare from sun at low altitude.
For more information, visit: http://nena.se/nenamark
OliverB - 1969-12-31
45.9fps on Galaxy S2 on stock ROM. I wonder if I'll get 60fps once I apply tweaks and stuff
Christopher - 1969-12-31
13.5 fps on Milestone X. I'm surprised it's so low considering how well it plays games. cool to compare and exciting to know who's really fast.
Przemysław - 1969-12-31
Tarik - 1969-12-31
on my HTC Evo 3D :'(
Kevin - 1969-12-31
Still doesn't work.
Nick - 1969-12-31
Get it to work on sgs 1 running gb
charles - 1969-12-31
Wow...seriously??Your really looking for one benchmark app to prove your overrated samsuck is the best? G2x@1.5ghz..underrated but Mega beast!!!
Doug - 1969-12-31
57.6 1.6ghz oc gpu and Siyah kernel! Blazing
Joshua - 1969-12-31
Gets to the menu, then crashes lg optimus 3d
n3mo - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Libraries & Demo