Fishin' Buddy Demo
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (145) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
The DEMO version of Fishin' Buddy. Includes all functionality from Fishin' Buddy but is limited to a maximum of 2 fishing trips and 5 fishing events per trip. Installing the paid version of Fishin' Buddy will allow you to import fishing trips from this demo version.
Give this free version a try before purchasing Fishin' Buddy!
For any type of fisherman from tournament pros to weekend anglers. This app will log fishing events(catches, bites, break-offs, thrown hooks, sightings, and follows) in relation to the trip in which they occurred. Fishing trips and fishing events can be reviewed at any time. Throw away your paper log book and never look back!
Fishin' Buddy will automatically log:
- GPS location
- Nearest city to the fishing event
- Weather Conditions (including moon phase and sunrise/sunset times)
- Tidal Level (if user chooses in Preferences)
The user can also input:
- Fish species (including a custom user-defined species if desired)
- Fish size
- Fishing gear used
- Optional weather fields (water temp, water clarity, tidal level, water depth)
- Photo and Video
- Many more fields!
New AnyTime capture mode allows you to manually create events anytime at any place in the world. Simply toggle the capture mode on the trip map screen and touch a location to start. Requires manual date/time and weather entry. No need to stop the action to enter information anymore!
With Enhanced Data Entry, you can speed up your event logging by having some fields pre-populated with data you already logged in previous events. Those fields are:
- Fish species
- Event description
- Fishing Technique
Other functionality included:
- The ability to export trips to Google Maps or Docs
- The ability to see a Map of fishing events from previous trips
- The ability to share catches via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and Email
- A Trophy Room to track the largest fish caught and the most successful fishing trips
- A Trip Planner to prepare for a future fishing trip and add it to your calendar
Chris - 1969-12-31
I've checked out many other fishing apps, and they all seem to be lacking in one thing or another. This app is very good and does many things well. However, my biggest concern is that GPS marks your location as you enter a catch, so if you enter it after a trip, it doesn't show the right location. Please add a feature that lets me choose a spot on the map and add a catch. I don't want to stop fishing to always add a catch just so the map is marked correctly.
WhiteyHimself - 1969-12-31
It force closes every time I try and take a photo. Other than that this is a solid app. D1
David - 1969-12-31
Not impressed. Horrible UI and hard to maneuver around. Too many Force Close's. Switched to My Fishing Companion and not looking back!
Goldmember - 1969-12-31
Seems good. Would like the ability to add an event from the previous day. Also would like to. Be able to add a photo from my album.
Ryan - 1969-12-31
Jenna - 1969-12-31
Matt - 1969-12-31
Matthew - 1969-12-31
Russell - 1969-12-31
dave - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Lifestyle