Kaloer Clock – Night Clock
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (3,535) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Night Clock with advanced alarm. The clock has 5 skins and its layout and behaviour is very customizable.
The alarm has a fade-in feature and it can play a playlist with songs or just a single alarm tone.
The clock can automatically start on ac power.
Buy the Powerpack in the application to unlock advanced alarm, sleep timer, automatic start on time, and day and night specific preferences. The advanced alarm shows detailed weather information, a music player, and your agenda.
Many users request new featues, and in order to make these work, the application needs multiple permissions:
- Your messages: To show the SMS-icon and the message text.
- Your location: The weather skin needs to know your location to give you relevant weather data.
- Network communication: To download the weather data and for anonymous statistics
- Personal information: For the "Allow important calls" feature and to show the contact name of an SMS message.
- Phone calls: To register calls for the "Allow important calls" feature.
- System tools: To keep the screen on and similar.
- Your accounts: To read your agenda from your calendar, it is necessary to access your Google account. Your account is not accessed without your accept.
For more information about permissions go to www.kaloer.com.
williamethan - 2011-09-26
My only suggestion is that it would be lovely if it showed the correct phase of the moon. Hardly critical but it would be a nice touch.
m - 2011-10-16
I touch screen to turn off alarm and it crashes app force quit wait etc. Happens every day. Original droid
jim - 2011-09-25
Does what i am looking for but cant purchase the power pack. When i tap purchase nothing happens.
Ryan - 2011-09-21
When alarm goes off, I can not dismiss the alarm to stop it. The alarm will not shut off or snooze and I have to turn off my phone. Samsung charge.
Amanda - 2011-10-08
Just what I needed. I use it every night and wake up to my favorite song quietly : )
Alex - 2011-10-03
Glenn - 2011-09-27
Could we have the option to switch what tapping and longpressing do while the alarm goes off.
Haris - 2011-09-24
It would be the perfect application if we had the option to change also font size for time. In order to see the time for people with eye problems!
David - 2011-09-29
This is a very nice app I used it for long time but recently the thunderbolt had a system update n now I have the something better
S - 2011-10-02
Filed Under: Lifestyle