My Days – Period & Ovulation ™
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (75,713) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
The Original: My Days - Period & Ovulation ™
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
- Multi User support
- Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
- Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
- eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
- Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
- 4 Widgets
- Customizable colors
Pro Trial Password lock & reminder
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or suggestions via my website listed below. I will answer all your questions ASAP. I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Check the "About" page for the Pro Version where you can disable ads, set a password, and set up alarms and notifications.
- Internet permission is only required for the internal "web-based" community chat and for ads. Your data is private!
- Pro users get the Pro version from the email they receive after purchase (update will overwrite the basic version with the pro version) or send me an email with your purchase email and full name.
- If the Widget disappears after an update, simply restart your device. Also remember Widgets ONLY work when the app is installed internally, not when installed on the SD card.
- If this version should force close on your device, try an older version here:
- Galaxy Nexus users: Do not enable "Hardware Acceleration" in the Settings. While enabled, the app seems to appear in mini size on your screen.
- After Backup to the SD Card always UN-MOUNT the card in your Device Settings before you remove the SD-Card.
For more tips to fix device-specific SD-Card problems, please see my website here:
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
ChristieLee - 2011-08-18
My gyno's office thinks this is a cool app! The menses tracking is spot on, and per the Dr, so is the ovulation tracking. Awesome. :)
Megan - 2011-08-03
Its great 2 keep up w ur monthly, its never been off a day! Plus I can chart when my husband & I r at higher risk of gettN prego so its a great app!
Tashonda - 2011-08-22
I love this appl.... Helps me keep up with my lil friend amongst other things
Rachael - 2011-08-16
This app has been right on the money when it comes to the start and stop dates each month. Very happy.
ebony - 2011-08-23
I used this when trying to get preggo. It worked! I have 2! A 18month old boy and a 3 month old girl.W/my girl I was able to pinpoint exact OVulation
×JuJu× - 2011-08-12
This app is good it hasmore potential,the new themes suck it should be girly its so plain. Some icons&a weight chart would b nice,
amber - 2011-08-30
Pretty basic functions, but predicted my period exactly. Not sure how well it would work for irregular cycle. Got pregnant after only 3 months.
rachel - 2011-08-07
Not as good as others- can't change default ovulation, interface is awkward and not user-friendly. Okay app.
Got pregnant with in 2 mths of using app (about a year ago) my son is almost 3 mths! Round 2 to track my period and plan for a lil sis once he's 1.
becky - 2011-08-07
Excellent! Love the new colour themes..nice to have the diary fit the screen with new update too (htc sensation) brilliant app.thank you!
Filed Under: Lifestyle