Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (3,406 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
My mood! It’s a way to show your mood on a screen of your smartphone. Customize homescreen with a nice ‘smile’. Choose icon according your mood. Over hundred icons available!
Also you can put more than one widget on homescreen.
And of course you can use it as a simply note.
You can send your mood into Twitter or FaceBook!
All requests will be considered!
Do not judge strictly =]
- A big collections of icons to customize your mood
- Multiple notes on your homescreen
- Easy way to choose icon from GridView
- Photoshop like color picker
- 3 sizes of font
- Only emoticon on homescreen if text field is clear
- You can read latest tweet of your friend simply in our widget.
- Share your mood with friends by Twitter!
- Integration into FaceBook
1) to post Facebook you need to clear cash and data of your official Facebook app. Sorry for inconvenience. It's a problem of facebok platform.
2) If you installed the application but it does not open, check that: you need to install to your phone (not on memory card).
Lynn - 1969-12-31
I like the app but it doesn't work properly. Won't post to Facebook which was why I got it. Also selected mood changes back to default after 'ok'.
Donna - 1969-12-31
The main reason I downloaded this app is cuz it said u could post 2 FB. I cleared cached & everything & still yet doesn't work. Fix it already! WTF!!!
Lisa - 1969-12-31
Amanda - 1969-12-31
Sends spam to your phone....Not Cool!!! And wont let me post to facebook. One of the main reasons i wanted it! :(
sherry - 1969-12-31
Cute app but puts spam on your phone. Not worth it to get unnecessary crap I dont want. Keep the spam and ill keep the app. Uninstall til then
Edy - 1969-12-31
Want it to connect with facebook! And it should have a history of what we wrote. Idk why I just want that though lol
Angie - 1969-12-31
I'll give it four starts if it weren't the fact I have to re-put the widget on my phone everytime I turn it on
Diamond - 1969-12-31
Really cool yes its pointless but I love posting my mood on my phone makes me feel better .
Kid - 1969-12-31
Plenty of smilies but if u post to FB it only shows the text not the Smiley Guy ▔\▁(ヅ )▁/▔
wil - 1969-12-31
Just puts the mood you write on the screen. Could b used 4 reminder notes
Filed Under: Lifestyle