Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (3,731) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
* New: Get alerts to remind you of your Nectar app offers when you’re near your favourite Nectar partners – you choose your favourite stores and when you would like to receive reminders.
* Nectar Daily Deals are now available in the Nectar app, bringing you offers from the best brands at great prices.
* Collect Nectar points for searching the web with Yahoo! through the Nectar app.
* If you’re not already a Nectar member, pick up a card next time you’re in Sainsbury’s, BP or Homebase and register via the app!
* Collect Nectar points when shopping on your Android phone or device at online retailers such Games.co.uk, Debenhams.com, Play.com and over 50 more!
* Receive exclusive bonus points offers.
* Check your Nectar points balance on the go.
* Handy store locator to find out where to collect and spend points near you.
* Look up places where you can collect and spend nectar points.
Nectar is the UK’s leading coalition loyalty programme, giving you the chance to collect points on your everyday shopping and spend them on the treats you deserve.
Shop with big name brands like Sainsbury’s, BP, Homebase and many more and you’ll typically collect 2 points per £1 spent*. Every 500 points is then worth £2.50 to spend at Argos, Vue cinemas or a host of other places – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
If you should have any problems accessing the Nectar app please call Nectar on 0844 811 0 811 or email us at email@example.com
*The points collection rate is correct for most retailers. Check individual retailer pages for full details.
Trudi - 1969-12-31
You can't get all the shops on here, no Amazon!
Nathan - 1969-12-31
I was hoping for an app that would let me spend my nectar points, not just collect them
Louise - 1969-12-31
Where is ebay?? I buy off of ebay all the time but cant use this app when purchasing :-( please put eBay on the list :-)
Stephen - 1969-12-31
Loads of offers available that you don't see wandering around Sainsbury's. A must have for serious Nectar-heads.
Daniel - 1969-12-31
I find it hard to see the point of this app, as you can only view limited online stores and I can't see how to collect points using it.
Ryno - 1969-12-31
Used to work fine. Now it tells me there is an update but when trying to do so, it comes back saying "this item is not available". Come on Nectar
David - 1969-12-31
Great search, but doesn't integrate with desktop (would rather check prices whilst out, return home to buy). Very limited offers.
Emma - 1969-12-31
Item unavalable on htc desire but still telling me i need to update!!!!!
Steven - 1969-12-31
Easy way to keep track of your points and find latest offers. Very useful.
Filed Under: Lifestyle