Sleep Now! (TRIAL)
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.4 (566 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
The perfect nap/sleep app. The little brother of well-known "Gentle Alarm"...
PLEASE NOTE: due to a bug in Android 4.0, the sounds provided with the app may skip when looping. Your media sounds will play fine.
- perfect for power naps, travel, sleep timer
- silent alarm for work/school
- app can detect when you sleep so you can fine-tune the length of sleep you want to get
- 12 included sounds: white noise, heartbeat, beach,...
- use your own mp3s, playlists, ringtones
- creates playlists on the fly for your favorite artist or genre
- 3 phases: relax, sleep, wake up
- customizable backgrounds
You can easily program your own individual sleep program. Each program has up to three phases, relaxing, sleeping, and waking up. For each phase you can set your own music or use the built-in sounds, set fade-in/fade-out, duration, etc.
The app can detect when you start sleeping through motion detection so you can nap for exactly 10 min even though you don't know how long it will take you to fall asleep.
Use the relax phase to listen to an audio book. The app will continue the time it runs where it left off.
Explanation of PERMISSIONS:
PERMISSIONS: Gentle Alarm uses the following permissions...
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing music.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the music when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it can send an email to me with details about the bug. Even if you never use this, I still need to ask for the permission.
Ally - 1969-12-31
Wont let me use the actual progam... Sooo thats LAME! So in my book this app is noooo good. :-(
Brian Chan - 1969-12-31
I try to select a ringtone but all it plays is white noise?
Kid - 1969-12-31
Dosnt work.. thinks your sleeping just when you dont move the phone
Aziya - 1969-12-31
It's ok, but you might want to get the full version so you can use it every night
Rosie/ Rosi/ Rosi4ka - 1969-12-31
It works great. If the goal was to freeze my phone. Otherwise it sucks. How do u expect people 2 buy this if the trial sucks?! Instructions are ridicu
Morgan - 1969-12-31
Bianca - 1969-12-31
Sean - 1969-12-31
Interesting.Same Dev's that say movement alarms don't work make one.Reviews so mixed I tried it-didn't like it-uninstalled it.Just like Lbug better...
Hannah - 1969-12-31
Optimization Tutor - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Lifestyle