Add to favorites
Rating: 3.5 (13,380) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
A Starbucks Card is the fastest, most convenient way to pay at Starbucks. And Starbucks for Android™ is the perfect companion to your card. Your Android™ phone will display a barcode that you use just like your card to make purchases at Starbucks.
With Starbucks for Android, you can check your balance, reload your card with any major credit card, view your transactions and conveniently track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
• Use a widget to pay, check balance, track your My Starbucks Rewards Stars, or find a location
• Check your Starbucks Card balance
• Reload your Starbucks Card with a major credit card or PayPal
• Transfer balances between Cards
• View your transaction history
• Pay with your Android™ phone at participating stores
• Locate a Starbucks near you
• Track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program
Known Technical Limitations
• This application supports US, UK, & Canada Starbucks Cards only, including Gold cards
• Starbucks Store Credit Cards or Duetto Cards are not supported
• Starbucks for Android supports your personal Starbucks Cards. Cards may only be loaded onto one device at a time. If you wish to reload a friend or family members’ Starbucks Card, please visit Starbucks.com/card.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
If you are experiencing login or other technical issues, please email Info@Starbucks.com
Jenz - 2011-09-17
I have had this app on iPhone, Blackberry and now 2 android devices (Galaxy S & now the Motorola ATRIX ). Best way to manage balances & pay on the go!
SG - 2011-09-06
Have tried twice to install and use this app. Each time I enter my account login I am told there is an unexpected error, please try again later.
Rodshae - 2011-09-25
Don't even need your card w/ this app... I ABSOLUTELY love it :)
Emily - 2011-09-17
The app doesn't work. Won't allow card to be added. Always gives an error. It's worthless.
M - 2011-09-12
The app works fine, but I found it faster just to pull my card from my wallet and slide it through the card reader than getting my phone scanned.
Amber - 2011-09-18
The rewards take too long to update. Sometimes a day sometimes three days.
Kristin - 2011-09-23
The app stopped working and force closes for weeks now. Reported the issue multiple times but no response or fix is forthcoming.
MrLiquidaffect - 2011-08-30
I love using this app, but employees at local Starbucks said they prefer I NOT use it?! What up?
Hrishi - 2011-09-20
Good. Love it. Drink customization. Also free drink rewarded could be claimed using the app.
Beth - 2011-09-04
I did love this app until it decided to charge my cc on file EIGHT times instead of once when I tried to replenish with app. Tied up $200 for 6 days.
Filed Under: Lifestyle