Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (449) Cost: $2.99 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
You can easily share video, music and pictures from your PC to Android devices. No copy or encode is needed, just install proper server software on your PC and you can enjoy video, music and pictures anytime and anywhere!
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X (10.6 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
You can get more help from our online support forum:
If you have problems or suggestions when using Qloud Media, please post them in this forum.
Eddie - 1969-12-31
Title says it all really when it works its great however over the past few weeks it just keeps crashing, and the support team don't want to no.
Clay - 1969-12-31
I gave it back two stars since a server update helped, but it is still not very clean looking and doesn't work too well.
alronefisher - 1969-12-31
Jason - 1969-12-31
It works absolutely fantastic. Best app of its kind I've found on the market!
Yosep - 1969-12-31
cliff - 1969-12-31
Excellent app! Tried the freebie, liked it so much that I decided to just buy it. Works MUCH better than the VLC streamers on the market.
Glenn Seseske - 1969-12-31
After trying a bunch of other remote media apps, I found Qloud. Wish I tried this one first. Works flawlessly on both my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and my Epic 4g. Automatic video bookmarks are a nice touch.
Mike - 1969-12-31
Great work Steve! I just upgraded. Another huge plus for me is that unlike plex/file expert....yadayada. Your program allows you to fast forward and pick up play from there or start from start, nice touch and works flawlessly with everything I have thrown at it. Looking forward to future development......
Vinicius - 1969-12-31
This is the best app for android you money can get. Works perfect on my xoom and galaxy s2. Quality is suberb. Before it i was using rock player with software decode mode, cant even compare. No more need to encode my videos or use rock player. Thanks guys, keep the awesome work. One feature that would be perfect is ability to turn off the server via the device, i mean power off the computer
Terry - 1969-12-31
Plex has a very nice interface. But unfortunately, is does not work on may modded phones running cyanogen7 roms. Their loss is your gain. Qloud runs great on pretty much anything. The only thing I would like to see is a auto speed test, and a recommendation on video connection speed. But that is small potatoes. 5 stars from me. Thank you for the ad supported version. Without it, I never would of paid for this version.
Filed Under: Media & Video