Add to favorites
Rating: 2.6 (14,296) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and, in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below are currently offering access to live video:
• Bright House Networks, Comcast, Time Warner Cable & Verizon FiOS TV – ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPNU are available to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV package
• Verizon High Speed Internet – If you do NOT receive TV service from an above provider, but receive high-speed internet from Verizon, you will have access to ESPN3
Please check back regularly as new TV providers are added.
The WatchESPN app features:
• Live streaming access to the top events from the ESPN family of networks, including:
o NBA Regular Season and Playoffs
o Major League Baseball
o The Masters, U.S. Open and The Open Championship
o College Football and Basketball
o Barclay’s Premier League, Spanish Primera Division and Euro 2012 Soccer
o All 4 Grand Slam tennis events
o …and thousands more live events airing on the ESPN networks
• Up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis with live streaming access to your favorite ESPN shows, including:
o Mike & Mike
o Baseball Tonight
o …and every other ESPN original show
• Easy-to-use search functionality for locating your favorite teams, shows and events
Eddie - 2011-09-14
Works perfect on my IPad, but sucks on my EVO3D. Has a bunch of white lines, like I'm using rabbit ears from 1985.
Richie Barnes - 2011-06-03
I have bright house and this app is awesome! Only people upset are those who can't use it bc their provider sucks.
Steve - 2011-09-04
even as a TWC customer I can't get my access verified. went through process multiple times, emailed support, and was just told to do it again. why make the authentication process so complicated if you can't make it work for the end user? waste of time.
Derek A. - 2011-06-04
Well, to be fair, I uninstalled, waited a few weeks, reinstalled. Now its working flawlessly on the Droid Pro! Great job!
Chapstick_Addict - 2011-07-13
I just watched the whole World Cup match on my Charge. Worked great. You have to download Adobe Air for it to work too. Awesome so far.
atlmike - 2011-09-07
Espn3 tells me my provider has access, then my phone doesn't list them.
CARLOS - 2011-09-01
I go online says powered by xfinity. Aka Comcast. I select Comcast as my provider which it us and it says provider not available.. WTF... DELETE.....
Timothy - 2011-09-13
Why the heck does it care who my cable provider is?? I can't watch espn on my phone because i don't have the right cable provider? Screw you, espn.
Travis - 2011-07-05
Great app!! As long as you have the right service provider and a good myespn account. Droid incredible
DoC - 2011-09-25
The app causes my brand new 4g Droid Bionic screen to flicker. Sound is great, video flickers wildly... FIX PLEASE! NFL app doesnt do this on live tv!
Filed Under: Media & Video