Add to favorites
Rating: 2.9 (803) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Give your Android™ device access to terabytes of photos, videos, music and data files easily from your Buffalo LinkStation or TeraStation network storage solution. The unique WebAccess A app puts your digital content at your fingertips, whenever, wherever you are; access terabytes of storage directly from your Android powered device! The Buffalo WebAccess A app will automatically optimize your media, rendering every bit of content for proper display on your mobile device. Enjoy and share photos, videos and music stored on your home's LinkStation or TeraStation right from your Android device, anywhere, anytime.
Features of WebAccess A:
- Photo slideshow: Your Android device becomes a digital photo frame. Enjoy your photo albums anytime, even with your friends and family.
- WebAccess Music Player: WebAccess Music Player can continuously play music files from a single folder, allowing you to create and enjoy your own playlists.
- File download: Save files directly on your Android from your LinkStation or TeraStation. Download movies and music files before your long flight and enjoy them in the air.
- Photo/video upload: Upload your photo and video files to your LinkStation or TeraStation over Wi-Fi or 3G and easily share with friends and family.
- Easy configuration: Setup your LinkStation or TeraStation connection only once. You don't need to log in each time you access your LinkStation or TeraStation.
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload and download Microsoft® Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and PDF files from the outside of your office.
- Multiple Device Support: Access multiple Buffalo LinkStation or TeraStation devices from the same WebAccess A App.
- Continuous file upload: Upload photo and video files continuously to your LinkStation or TeraStation. No waiting time between each file upload.
Following Buffalo LinkStation/TeraStation supports WebAccess A:
LinkStation (Firmware version ver.1.26 or later): LS-CHL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL, LS-XL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.32 or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.00 or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL
*WebAccess has to be set up from the Web Admin interface of LinkStation/TeraStation before using WebAccess A.
*Opening certain files, such as PDF files, requires a separate application. Download and install it before opening.
*SSL connection is not supported.
Manuel - 2011-09-24
Your router need to be configure to make your phone 3G or 4G connection work. You need to change your external port and internal port on your router.
Daley - 2011-08-21
Works great for me, would give 5 if I could download folders rather than the individual files, and the built in music player was a bit more advanced
Edward - 2011-08-17
No SSL.. no way I'm using using an app that connects to my core network with no SSL. Dumb
Robbycuk - 2011-09-16
Won't connect for some reason, says it can't connect to internet but connection is active. Why no ask?
Rece - 2011-07-05
After the update works how it should, if you own a Buffalo NAS and have an Android handset, you need this app.
RoboDog - 2011-07-07
This app only works on the newest hw versions. If your NAS has blue borders on the admin screens, this app will NOT connect to it.
TDW - 2011-07-07
Very nice, simple to set up. I can connect to my 2 LS's (in different towns) from anywhere. A wake-up for LS's in auto mode would be helpful & app2sd
AndyP - 2011-09-01
cybercktan - 2011-08-16
Moisés - 2011-09-22
Filed Under: Media & Video