Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (2) Cost: $1.00 Downloads: 100 - 500
Resuscitation is a very important moment and should be organized.
During a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), there must be someone commanding the whole team, including the time and relay of cardiac massage.
To help manage this type of situation, our application shows different values of time required for a better monitoring of CPR.
HOW TO USE?
Let a program shortcut in a location easily accessible on your phone. When a Carido-respiratory arrest occurs, open the program and it will automatically start the operation of its functions.
Every two minutes, an alarm will be played along with a vibrating alert, indicating that it is time to switch the rescuer.
In addition, the application shows you the current time, the start time, the elapsed time and the current cycle number.
We recommend that you, after using the program, always close it by tapping the Exit button.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1. This application is designed for phones and is not tested on tablets. It may work on tablets, however, images will appear coarse since they are shrunk for memory-aware phones.
2. Please appreciate that the author cannot purchase all hardware and provider contracts for the large number of Android devices currently on the market. Please be so kind as to send a report preferably with screen snap should you encounter any layout issues.
3. This application operates in Portrait mode only.
4. Please contact us if you have any pre-sales questions.
5. We are not responsible for any kind of damage caused by using this application. If you disagree with this, don't install this application on your device.
Keywords: CPR, Cardiac Arrest, Managing, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Clock, Time
Rimel website: https://sites.google.com/site/rimeltechnology/
Filed Under: Medical