Espresso Family Practice
Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (2) Cost: $49.99 Downloads: 5 - 10
Espresso Family Practice allows Medical Doctors to evaluate, assess and score the health status of your patients in a fast and pragmatic way.
It contains the most relevant charts and scores generally needed by Family Practice Physicians and General Practitioners (UK/Europe).
If you need more charts you can get them on the Espresso Clinical Charts Store!
So, how do I assess/exam/score, Espresso-style?
Just follow these three steps and you're good to go.
1. Select assessment!
2. Fill assessment!
3. Save/calculate assessment!
But where can I use my Espresso?
On your private practice...
On house calls...
On your hospital rounds...
At home, when reviewing cases...
Everywhere, really! Espresso runs on mobile devices - go out and explore!
NOTICE: Espresso Family Practice requires permission to access your device's contact list in order to associate Patient profiles with your contacts. This is an optional feature.
What are the features offered by Espresso Family Practice?
In the palm of your hand
- Espresso Clinical Assessments is designed to work on Android phones and tablets. This way, you can carry it with you everywhere you go, record what you need and don't miss any piece of relevant information from your patients.
One-handed clinical documentation
- Save your hands for saving lives! Spend the least amount of time entering clinical data, nevertheless maintaining information quality. Espresso Clinical Assessments enables you (the Medical Doctor) to fill clinical patient data only with one hand. We offer you clinical evaluations, assessments and scores optimized for one-handed input.
Only 3 taps away from functionality
- You are always very busy and in the process of saving lives. Bearing that in mind, we made it possible for you to never spend more than 3 taps away from recording important patient data.
Large library of clinical evaluations, assessments and scores (charts)
- The knowledge and the toolset that is required to a Physician (Medical Doctor) is overwhelming. Nevertheless, you have your favorite and most frequently used tools: exams, assessments, scores. Our work is to create and provide a wide range of documentation in every clinical specialty - you just have to select which are relevant for you and use at your discretion.
Review patients previous assessments with visual highlighting for changes
- Espresso Clinical Assessment has been designed to facilitate the revision process in the best of ways: we do the hard work, you get the relevant conclusions. Meaning, we check for all differences on past clinical evaluations, assessments and scores, and then hand over to you an historical change profile with the modifications clearly pointed out.
Associate patients with Contacts
- Espresso allows you to associate your patients with your contacts on the phone - and does so seamlessly and totally nifty. Oh, and if you need to call or e-mail you can do so with great ease, and directly from Espresso.
Export your data
- The clinical information that you create on your day-to-day practice belongs to you, not to your device. Espresso knows that and is already prepared to export and send the data over the web under the form of comprehensive reports, away from the tiny clutches of your tablet or smarthphone.
What if the assessment that I want is not available! What can I do?
- No need to worry! Just get in touch with us and we'll setup the assessment that you need for a small fee.
Also, we are continuously expanding our library of assessments. We'll have more news about it soon...
Espresso Family Practice also supports integration with third-party system (including HL7 v3 compliant).
Espresso Family Practice is a member of the Espresso Clinical Assessments suite.
To know more please visit http://espresso.scionis.com
Nitro - 1969-12-31
Awesome! As practical as described. Love the auto highlighting of differences between each assessment. Eagerly waiting for the dermatology package.
Filed Under: Medical