Headache Diary Lite
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (2,062) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
The keeping of a headache diary / migraine diary is a recommended practice to help detail the characteristics of personal headaches, including triggers and remedies. The headache diary is a tool that can help you tracking your headaches and generate detailed reports for your health care provider.
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc)
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and tshe effect
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore
* German, French, Italian, Spanish, & English Language supported in the App.
* Lite version is limited to 10 entries
* Ad supported
Pro version available with many more features, including:
- Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Medication list fully customizable
- Set the time & number of tablets indepentantly for each medication item
- Chart: Types of headaches
- Chart: Headache Location
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Chart: Triggers
- Chart: Severity of pain over time
- Cloud Backup & Restore
- Automatic backup option
- No Ads
upgrade to Pro version
Your data will automatically be imported from the lite version to the pro version.
S - 2011-09-14
Pretty god program, though you can not add your own TRIGGER for a migraine or headache. Please give us the ability to add our own triggers and whatever other options available that are preset. It will certainly give this program a 5 star rating if we can add symptoms or triggers or whatever. Thanks
graham - 2011-08-19
Great item to have thanks
jenny - 2011-09-12
Lite version is very useful.
Lisa - 2011-08-11
Grace - 2011-07-03
Marina - 2011-06-12
Don't like that only 1 location can be selected, duration needs to be more specific and an option of min/hrs/days, should have a unknown root option.
Shauna - 2011-05-04
Pretty good. Wish it had more options concerning headache duration. Also, learn to spell Aspirin correctly!
Anu - 2011-03-13
tina - 2011-02-12
Very detailed. Would like to be able to add own location of pain, type, and cause to different categories. Would make 5 stars!
Filed Under: Medical