LabCorp Beacon™: Mobile
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (6) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
LabCorp Beacon™: Mobile lets health care providers review lab test results for their patients as they become available directly from LabCorp. Providers can use their Android™ powered smart phone or tablet to view patient lab results, patient demographics, and contact information related to those results. LabCorp Beacon™: Mobile also offers the capability to look up additional information in LabCorp’s Directory of Services or view contact information for LabCorp scientific/medical experts by discipline directly from within the application.
This results-on-the-go application offers:
• Quick, at-a-glance Inbox summary list of your patients’ laboratory results
• Access to either preliminary or final results based on physician’s preference
• Easy-to-read patient laboratory results
• Ability to access multiple client accounts
• Audible alerts notification of incoming results
• Configuration of notifications for either critical, abnormal, or all results
• Ability to specify time window in which alerts should not be sent
• Patient demographic data at your fingertips along with the ability to call patients
• Convenient access to LabCorp experts and their contact information and e-mail addresses
• Direct link to LabCorp’s extensive Directory of Services (Test Menu)
• HIPAA compliance
For notification services, Android 2.2 or later is required.
If you are an existing LabCorp Beacon™ customer, use your existing LabCorp Beacon™ password and access the application immediately.
If you are an existing LabCorp customer but not using LabCorp Beacon™ or not a LabCorp customer, call 877-442-3226 and a representative will assist you with the registration and set-up process. You will be provided with a user name and password to access LabCorp Beacon™. Use your new LabCorp Beacon™ password to access the application.
To view a demo of the LabCorp Beacon™: Mobile application, download the application and for the Username type “demo” and enter any text for the Password.
Filed Under: Medical