Manage My Pain Lite
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (265) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
After months of medical research and development, Manage My Pain is the most effective Android app to help you record, track, analyze, and share your chronic pain through the following features, further described below:
• a proven pain description methodology
• quick and simple ways to record pain
• the ability to graph, chart, and view pain records
• generate reports with summary, details, and stats
• view and share reports
• store your info online and sync across devices
• use entirely offline, with backup and restore to file capabilities
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite!
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Feature 1 - Proven Pain Description Methodology
Manage My Pain leverages the American Pain Foundation's LOCATES methodology to describe pain. This approach provides an intuitive way for patients to easily describe their pain to enable medical professionals to evaluate and assess the pain.
L: Location of the pain and other body parts that it travels to.
O: Other associated symptoms such as anxiety, dizziness, or nausea.
C: Character of the pain such as burning, dull, sharp, or throbbing.
A: Aggravating and alleviating factors. What makes the pain get better or worse?
T: Time and duration of pain, and whether it is constant, intermittent or breakthrough.
E: Environment where the pain occurs, such as while at work or at home.
S: Severity of the pain using a 0-to-10 pain scale from no pain to worst ever.
Each section already contains a pre-populated list based on medical journals of common characteristics from chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, migraines, headaches, cancer, and rheumetism.
Feature 2 - Quick and Simple Ways to Record Pain
• Add pain records through a single-screen typing-free interface
• Customize lists to ensure accurate and relevant descriptors
• Duplicate an existing record to avoid re-entry
Feature 3 - Graph, chart, and view pain records
• Analyze the distribution of your records through Pie Charts
• Graph the severity of your records over time through Line Graphs
• See records in a Calendar View and overlay indicators
• Apply a filter to only view records that meet specific criteria
Feature 4 - Generate reports
• Create a PDF summarizing your pain records
• Optionally include filters and details in the report
Feature 5 - View and share reports
• View all previously-generated reports
• Email any generated reports
Feature 6 - Store your info online and sync across devices
• Store all information in the cloud and never lose it again
• Your privacy is assured and strictly protected
• Synchronize all your devices with your pain information
Feature 7 - Use entirely offline, with backup and restore to file capabilities
• No need to create an online account to use the app
• Export all records to a file on your SD Card
• Import your records from a file across all supported Android devices
Cheryl - 2011-10-07
Really nice app for tracking my Fibro. Considering the full version.
P - 2011-09-25
Great app but has almost doubled in size since the update. Needs a move to SD ASAP, I don't have the phone space for it now.
Michelle - 2011-09-24
Love it! the report function is incredible and really helps pinpoint potential aggravators of pain. looking forward to future updates!
Alex - 2011-10-19
Perfect for my stomach pains. I needed a tool like this to keep track of my symptoms.
Tori - 2011-10-10
Keeps closing me out. If that stopped it would be an awesome app
slaman - 2011-09-23
The reports generated from this update are amazing for me to take to my doctor!
Suffering from severe fibromyalgia, it's hard to express the pain and other symptoms. This app is very easy and I can't wait to share the info w/my Dr
Jenny - 2011-10-15
Concept & features are great. After a few entries, had visual glitch so you couldn't see the labels and check boxes. Didn't save any entries. Nexus1
Marcie - 2011-10-05
Cynthia - 2011-10-16
I love this app. I have MS and personalized this for me.
Filed Under: Medical