Medical Doctor: Reference Tool
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (77) Cost: $3.99 Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Follow us on Facebook or Google for a chance to win a Littman Cardiology III stethoscope!
Medical Doctor combines several applications into one, easy-to-use application. It combines “Heart Sounds”, “Lab Values”, “Notes and Orders”. It has unique features such as “History & Physical” and “Pediatrics”. When you buy this application, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components! Every time we release a new application/component, the price will increase.
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field. It contains history & physical information, "Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", pediatric information, "Obstetrics", and "Notes & Orders". It has the latest and up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, etc. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/medicaldoctorapps and http://twitter.com/MedDoctorApps
- Playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Vesicular, bronchovesicular, bronchial, and tracheal lung sounds
- Rhonchi, coarse and fine rales, wheezing
- Test your knowledge with the new heart/lung sounds quiz!
- Searchable lab values with fishbone diagrams
- Lab value descriptions and interpretations
- Global search functionality to allow you to search for lab values from anywhere on your phone
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- OB&GYN information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Downloadable immunization schedules (adult and pediatric) from the CDC website
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-operative notes, Operative notes, Post-operative notes, and Procedure notes
- Glasgow Coma score and neurological exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Optimized for ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich), Honeycomb, and tablets
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommended features to the next release!
Key words: Maxwell's, Maxwells, Medical reference, pocket guide, Bates
trisha - 1969-12-31
But couldn't write in any of the forms. Maybe I just didn't get the UI. Would be great if H&P &SOAP as PDF. Sounds worked great!
Ghassan - 1969-12-31
Medical student here.. loved it!!
Reyer - 1969-12-31
Brilliant app. Very comprehensive and useful.
wayne - 1969-12-31
Sounds dont work
Ingo - 1969-12-31
Very practical and very well built but not enough info for a quick referance guide?!
Brit - 1969-12-31
Great resource for students in the medical field. Love the heart/lung sounds. Looking forward to the updates.
Joshua Erlandsen - 1969-12-31
Excellent for students, maintained by accessible and responsive developer. 5/1/2011 update: still getting better, updates ~ weekly.
patricia - 1969-12-31
App will not open. Didn't realize till after 15 minuite time limit had passed. Description sounds cool but can't tell if it doesn't work. Feel jipped.
Frank - 1969-12-31
ME - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Medical