Add to favorites
Rating: 3.1 (14 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
*** Interested in epidemiology and data analysis? ***
*** Visit me at http://www.wix.com/jasonsalemi/mysite ***
myEpiTable performs common epidemiological calculations using a familiar 2x2 contingency table interface. Most tools currently available online have applications not designed for a mobile device. myEpiTable is a standalone application that presents information in a user-friendly, easy-to-understand format. myEpiTable goes beyond point estimates and produces asymptotic 95% confidence intervals! This application is perfect for students and professionals in medical, public health, nursing, and mathematics disciplines. Use it to perform calculations, verify results, or impress your friends and colleagues.
The Lite version of myEpiTable is a functionally restricted application; however, the Pro version has the following features:
ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING 2X2 TABLE DESIGNS
• Traditional exposure-outcome table (cohort and case-control)*
• Intervention studies (clinical trials)
• Incidence density tables with person-time
• Misclassification tables for diagnostic testing
• Matched case-control studies
• Interrater agreement
GENERATE THESE STATISTICS AND EFFECT MEASURES (and more!)
• Prevalence (of exposure, outcome)*
• Risk of outcome in exposed and unexposed groups*
• Risk ratio (RR)*
• Odds ratio (OR)*
• McNemar's OR (for matched studies)
• Attributable risk (AR)
• Population attributable risk percent (PARP)
• Number needed to treat (NNT)
• Sensitivity, specificity
• Predictive value positive (PPV) and predictive value negative (NPV)
• Likelihood ratio tests
• Percent agreement, percent positive agreement, Chamberlain's PPA, Kappa
*currently available in the Lite version
I love myEpi...do you?
Epidemiology, 2x2, 2-by-2, contingency table, biostatistics, public health, odds ratio, risk ratio, analysis, calculator, sensitivity, specificity, kappa, incidence, case-control, cohort, clinical trial
Jean Paul - 2011-08-19
Great app! Being a long time student of Epidemiology, I think an app like this is perfect, not only for getting immediate access to stats, but also to get students excited about learning Epi. I would recommend this to anyone in the field who wants to enjoy playing with Epi data!
Cozy - 2011-08-11
Wow! Cool little tool. Great for quick and dirty stats. I LOVE that you dont need an Internet connection. I cant wait for the full version! Keep it up
Jason - 2011-08-11
Wonderful tool for students or just playing around with Epi data. Of the several apps available, this tool has the best combination of simplicity and utility...
Abraham - 2011-08-12
I have been looking for this! It does what it says...I corroborated it with SPSS.
Filed Under: Medical