Notes & Orders
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (4) Cost: $1.49 Downloads: 100 - 500
Follow us on Facebook or Google for a chance to win a Littman Cardiology III stethoscope!
Notes & Orders for Android is a reference application for physicians, medical students, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field. It has templates for the full H&P, admit/transfer orders, on service note, SOAP note, discharge note, pre-operative note, operative note, post-operative note, procedure note, delivery note, and post-partum note. Next time your in the hospital or clinic, open up the app, find the note you need, and click the “paperclip” to share the note via e-mail, Evernote, etc. With Evernote integration, you can easily save a template in Evernote and edit it from there. You can also edit the template using other applications such as Gmail. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/medicaldoctorapps and http://twitter.com/MedDoctorApps
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool. “Medical Doctor” has "Notes & Orders", plus much more: http://goo.gl/tZ64M
- Templates for: full H&P, admit/transfer orders, on service note, SOAP note, discharge note, pre-operative note, operative note, post-operative note, procedure note, delivery note, and post-partum note
- Ability to share note templates with applications on your phone including e-mail, Evernote, etc.
- After sharing the note template, you can easily edit the note on your phone, computer, tablet, etc.
- Swipe between screens with an optimized navigation interface
- Optimized for ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich), Honeycomb, and tablets
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommended features to the next release!
Key words: Maxwell's, Maxwells, Medical reference, pocket guide, Bates
Brit - 2011-08-01
These templates come in very handy when I need to write notes in both outpatient and inpatient settings. No more e-mailing templates to myself.
Filed Under: Medical