Obstetrics (OB Wheel)
Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (6) Cost: $1.99 Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Follow us on Facebook or Google for a chance to win a Littman Cardiology III stethoscope!
Obstetrics for Android is a pregnancy reference application for pregnant women, physicians, medical students, midwives, and nurses. It contains a pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) to calculate estimated due date, gestational age, dates of conception, end of the 1st trimester, and end of the 2nd trimester by last menstrual period or ultrasound. After calculating this information, the application provides recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/medicaldoctorapps and http://twitter.com/MedDoctorApps
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool. “Medical Doctor” has "Obstetrics", plus much more: http://goo.gl/tZ64M
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Optimized for ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich), Honeycomb, and tablets
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommended features to the next release!
Key words: pregnancy, obstetrics, ob, wheel, prenatal, antepartum, fetal heart rate, triage, labor, Maxwell's, Maxwells, Medical reference, pocket guide, Bates
Brit - 2011-10-11
Much more comprehensive than I expected. Love the recommedations.
Filed Under: Medical