Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (152) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
You can have rheumatism. Or you can have it under control.
Download RheumaTrack® FREE OF CHARGE!
With the friendly support of UCB
Scientific studies have shown that health restrictions, due to rheumatism, can be almost completely eliminated with the help of effective monitoring.
RheumaTrack® Provides Perfect Monitoring:
• activity records with a pain diary according to a pain scale based on the Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
• individual medication scheduler
• clear representation of your rheumatism by means of a tracing development or provision of lists or calendars
• tracking of morning stiffness (MST)
• tracking of sporting activities, times of infection and inability to work
• reminder function for recording pain values, use of medication, checks & doctors’ visits
• functional and intuitive user guidance
• symptom check with simple functional ability assessment questionnaires (according to FFbH)
• comprehensive statistical assessment
• e-mail data transfer(optional)
• function for taking notes during entry of pain values
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
RheumaTrack® helps patients to help themselves. The App was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, thanks to the App. While maintaining a clear focus on the course the illness.
The objective of modern Rheuma therapy is to gain complete control of the illness with as little medication as possible. RheumaTrack® helps you to record your values in an optimal way and to save on medication.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Allow yourself to be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. And should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® will notify you on the display of your device.
Regular Symptom Check
Review your success with RheumaTrack®. In order for you to systematically test the development of your rheumatism, RheumaTrack® provides you with a simple functional ability assessment questionnaire (according to the functional status questionnaire Hannover, FFbH), which you can regularly carry out.
Install RheumaTrack® on your Android Device, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how modern monitoring can improve your life with rheumatism.
Marcie - 2011-08-19
Notifications don't work, please fix! Otherwise its an awesome app. Using it to track pain for fibromyalgia. Love the feature that lets you put notes.
Diana - 2011-08-19
Great App! Where can you review your notes. Wish you could add a fatigue scale on app. Thought about creating an app for fibromyalgia tracking?
Greg - 2011-08-24
Awesome, I use it to track my chronic neck pain and later show it to my pain doc
Angie - 2011-09-27
Roslyn - 2011-07-26
Good app although would not e mail my doctor with results as not done in UK however good to show Rhem clinic
REID - 2011-09-19
Great tool for pain & etc. also can enter my fatigue level in the note. Just have to think out of the box.
Mayce - 2011-07-26
This helps me keep track of my pain. Plus helps me keep my meds updated.
Gail - 2011-09-01
Not self explanatory. All fields not easily completed. Unsure data saved for daily comparison
Lorraine - 2011-09-18
Filed Under: Medical