Rx 4 Less
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (179) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Rx 4 Less is a free electronic prescription drug discount card offering savings of 10-95% at over 54,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
Jeanne - 1969-12-31
Prices quoted are WAY off & not honored by pharmacies. $80 diff btwn price quoted and real price for ProAir inhaler. Same thing w/ others. Too bad: (
Robin - 1969-12-31
Great app... saved money first time at CVS Will use again.
jamila - 1969-12-31
At local walgreens. Going to try at other pharmacies see if works
I saved $78 on a single script, which was a savings of about 65%! The price the app quoted me was accurate to the penny. Thanks so much!
John - 1969-12-31
Incredible! Just saved over $300 dollars.50% on 2 of my script's & 70% on the other one
apajova89 - 1969-12-31
I have no idea where they get their pricing from but I work at Walmart and the prices are way off, at least at my pharmacy
Chris - 1969-12-31
saved $35 on 2 RXs....bwat my ins Rx coverage! LOVE IT!
Matt - 1969-12-31
Great app!! Saved me $$ last time I used but the price of medication for some reason now is continuing to increase. Well done otherwise!!!
Ashley - 1969-12-31
Steven and Kelly - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Medical