Add to favorites
Rating: 3.2 (100) Cost: $2.82 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Mediaplayer with the look of the iPhone/iPod Touch UI.
Following functions are implemented:
- Flexible play, shuffle and repeat modes
- Continuous Play
- Widgets : 4x1 | 4x1 | 4x4
- Playlist / Playlist Creation
- Album art support
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Swipe gestures (rigth/left in player = previous/next song)
- Alphabetical scrollbar
- Check for new updates (internet permission)
- Download album artworks via Last.fm (Beta)
- Set song as ringtone/alarm (settings permission)
How to create playlists?
In "Playlists" you can find "current playlist". The following steps show how to add songs:
1. Long press on the desired song
2. In the upcoming menu you can choose "Replace list" to create a new playlist with this song or "Insert in list" to append the song as last element to the existing playlist
3. Repeat steps 1. and 2.
4. To play your playlist go to "Playlists" --> "Current Playlist"
5. Choose one of the listed songs and the playlist begins to play
How to save my current playlist?
1. Long press on "current playlist"
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Save as ..."
3. Type a new name
4. And press "save"
How to change the song order in playlists?
1. Long press on the preferred playlist
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Edit"
3. and rearrange the songs per drag&drop
zigzackattack - 2011-08-28
This app is like 93% of the way to perfect -- everything I have been looking for in a music player. I am uninstalling for now however until the app supports higher resolution devices (it looks really blurry on my Droid Charge) and until the artist, playlist, albums etc. buttons at the bottom strech all the way across the bottom of the screen. As it is now, it just looks kind of weird. But as soon as you fix these things, you have my money again! Amazing app!
Paul - 2011-09-24
But not all album art is recognized.
Rob - 2011-07-31
looks good and all but you shouldn't have to open the app to get the widget to play music, there's an update.
Leon - 2011-08-19
A LITTLE SLOW, THE COVERFLOW IS A LITTLE CHOPPY, BUT ALL IN ALL A GREAT GREAT APP. WOULD LIKE TO SEE A EQUALIZER TO HELP ADJUST THE SOUND.
Cassidy - 2011-08-07
Kyle - 2011-06-20
Good, but stops playing after a few minutes and have to force close and restart to get to start playing again. -Droid X
Fergus - 2011-06-05
Ok, everything fab except the album covers are blurry and the artists aren't put into letter groups!!!
sammie - 2011-09-13
beautiful app...slow, no settings, forecloses, lags...great potential wish I didn't waste money though...
Olawunmi - 2011-04-10
...Continued to crash every time I tried to pick a new song while one was playing...lite version works way better besides the volume going back to 40%
Asim - 2011-03-25
Widget is purely decorative.Doesn't do anything on Droid X. Thankfully I was within the window to get a refund.
Filed Under: Multimedia