Camera WiFi LiveStream
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (524) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
* Try FREE DEMO on the Play Store first! *
Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
"The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive ... easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience ... the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!" - AndroidPIT review - "Very Good"
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Mark - 2011-09-29
Excellent remote camera view app with audio best response time from developer if needed but app runs so smooth you probably won't need any help...
Larry - 2011-09-27
Awesome application! I suggest anyone experience issues to check the Java security settings in their computer's firewall. Developer was very helpful!
crazydaveorama - 2011-09-26
All of DOOBLOU's applications are useful & work extremely well.
Andrew - 2011-09-13
I have tried for hours to get this to work on several different pcs and wifi networks!!! Galaxy S2
mr coool - 2011-08-22
How the heck do you stream android to android vant find the remote cam settings other that that its good
Roy - 2011-08-20
SG-S2 FW 2.3.4 XXKG6 : Works great with HighRes Alt Record enabled :-) Very useful for keeping on eye on the kids
Esly - 2011-08-28
Shanon - 2011-07-29
Gemma - 2011-08-07
Roy, try High (Alt.) for your video rec res. I contacted the dev and he says that's there to fix that issue on the S2. Fixed it in mine anyway
Edilson - 2011-07-03
Filed Under: Multimedia