HP ePrint Home & Biz
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (9,860) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
HP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files). Print virtually anywhere to more than 200 HP printer models, including legacy networkable and HP ePrint-enabled printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Drop dead simple and fun to use – anyone can do it!
• Easy wireless printing directly to HP printers available on a local network.
• Print to a broad portfolio of HP printers.
• Get high print quality from HP’s imaging technology and print photos in 3.5x5”, 4x6”, 5x7” (and metric equivalents 9x13 cm, 10x15 cm, & 13x18 cm)
• Print wallet size photos: 2.5x3.25” (2-up on 4x6” photo paper)
• Automatic printer set-up – discover and set-up your wireless printer without installation of drivers and without dealing with complex network configuration.
• Touch and crop pictures.
• If your printer has a separate photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing. Otherwise, the default will be the main tray.
• Print photos on photo or plain paper
• Local printing: HP ePrint Home & Biz automatically identifies HP wireless printers or other supported HP printers available on your local network. HP ePrint Home & Biz supports industry standard wireless environments.
• Anywhere printing: After selecting an HP ePrint-enabled printer within the app, you can print from anywhere to that printer.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
Sonjaay - 2011-09-07
It's a shame huge organisations like HP can't build a light,perfect printing app. Move to SD! Incorporate scanning & fax too like others!
John - 2011-09-17
Very Sharp practice iprint worked fine with my non eprint printer now itdoesn't work at all HP want me upgrade wont buy from them again ever!
Kari - 2011-09-10
I, unfortunately, DID NOT read the reviews. I updated and was excited that it was going to let me print more than PDFs. Now I can't print anything.
SpenceWorks - 2011-09-07
At 9.27 MB, App2SD support is absolutely essential for most users… had to revert to HP iPrint 2.1
VtecV6 - 2011-09-15
Non-ePrint networked printers (home printers) are no longer supported. Feels like a downgrade from iPrint. HP makes you buy a new printer or pay...
H4ck54w - 2011-09-20
Worked before, doesn't work anymore. My C4380 WiFi printer is now only supported via USB cable on a windows PC. 1. I don't have a windows PC, 2. my primary device I print from is a Android tablet, so I can no longer print. HP if you want a couple bucks for me to be able to print, just ask me to buy the app. Don't remove all functionality and ask me to buy a new printer.
Christopher - 2011-09-08
This "update" removes support for all non internet capable wireless printers that were supported previously.
I have a shared printer on network everyone else can see it on laptop but not this app
marshallplace - 2011-09-17
HP is trying to bait and switch so you'll buy a new printer that supports eprint. If you have iPrint and an older HP printer use that.
supZman - 2011-09-30
This works great. No need to ise eprint, just register, then go to a photo, then you can choose your printer w wifi
Filed Under: Multimedia