Photaf Panorama (Free)
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (32,177) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
Yasmani - 2011-09-19
It's really nice and works really well, but it'd be better if you could also expand the view vertically, meaning that you don't just go left and right, but also up and down. The panoramas look too linear. But its a great app never the less.
Hertriadi - 2011-09-24
Kyle - 2011-08-20
Too hard to get it to work, you have to snap each picture and it did not stitch them together very well
Contralto - 2011-08-05
This app is quick and accurate, but I really wish the icon was less ugly. Please consider updating it.
Martin - 2011-09-23
Crashes every time I try to create a panic and have to use force close. Waste of money
Christopher - 2011-08-18
Doesn't work 90% of the time. Takes forever to stitch. Poor quality overall. Deleted it the day after the download.
Paul - 2011-09-17
Similar app seen on iphone lets you stitch vertically too. This one seems limited. Even purchased pro and still didn't give the option. Refunded.
Larry - 2011-08-20
Good but proprietary format limits usefulness. It works & it's cool, but then you can only view the result on ur fon. A regular photo panarama is more useful but this is new & sexy.
David - 2011-08-31
Love it! Just dont recommend using automatic picture taking. But manual pictures make it almost seamless.
Bob - 2011-10-07
WTF.. Bought all 3 in app purchases and I still have to watch ads! Can't get a refund. Guess I'll go back to the pirated version.
Filed Under: Multimedia