Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (1,384) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai
- AndroidOS 2.1 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S673, BD-S473
Jon V - 2011-11-25
Found my RX-A1000 without any hassles. Has all features I use daily (volume via phone volume rocker!, zone, input, dsp, and scene select, new in 2.0: stream audio off phone). Version 1.0 of the software had problems if you put it in the background with crashing, but Version 2.0 doesn't seem to have that problem. Updating it to 5 stars as a result. (AT&T SGS2)
Mike - 2011-11-27
... I like it but it's a tad slow for response. Very cool idea and with details this can be easy 5 star app
Jeff - 2011-11-24
This app is great! Initially I had problems with force close, but since I uninstalled my task killer it is perfect. RX-A1010 with HTC Thunderbolt.
Josh - 2011-11-27
Great app! Especially with v.2 ability to play music from phone. Who needs Apple's Airplay?
james - 2011-11-29
Beats the crap out of a mates pioneer - wish i could give 6 stars
Piotr - 2011-11-27
Mark - 2011-11-26
Hugely improved over version 1! The only thing I might suggest for version 3 would be support for thumbs up/thumbs down when listening to Pandora.
Mark - 2011-11-25
Works flawlessly with droidx & rx-a1000. Playing tunes from phone via DLNA "PC" interface is simple, intuitive, & cd artwork looks great. Thanks!!
swscons - 2011-11-04
The app works fine for me. I really like it. It will not move to SD and takes a lot of space leading to low memory issues. This must be fixed ASAP to make it a really top app.
Randy - 2011-09-30
Crashes on my epic 4g daily. Mostly when it's in background. Hopefully next version fixes. Still a must have fo scrolling big lists of mp3s etc!
Filed Under: Music & Audio