J4T Multitrack Recorder
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (461) Cost: $3.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
The J4T is a 4-track recorder, great for recording your song ideas and demos.
* Play & record on four tracks
* Import & export wav and mp3
* Share with apps like SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Adjustable samplerate.
* Loop function
* Stereo panning
* Copy-function for quick duplication.
* Mix multiple tracks down to one to free up tracks
* 4 FX per track: Fuzz, Chorus,Delay, Equalizer.
* Track editing (cut/copy/paste/fade-in/fade-out)
* More audio effects (phaser, reverb)
* More editing features
If you experience bugs or issues on your phone, please let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
* If the tracks are out of sync,adjust the sync correction on the settings screen. This seems to work for most users, but there is also an option to manually sync after recording via Tracks/Sync.
* With some phones/headphones the audio is routed to the speaker when recording. There is no fix for this other than trying with different headphones.
* The app doesn't work well on the Samsung Spica, the Samsung Moment, the Motorola Triumph.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Kevin - 2011-09-24
Great app for songwriting on the go. Love the ability to import tracks from the SD card. DropBox integration would be great.
Joann - 2011-10-06
Great app does what it says it does takes a while to figure out the sync feature if tricky but if you have an ear for music its not bad its worth it
Meke - 2011-10-03
Good application! Timing issue solved after playing with the sync option. Thx dude! Now back to recording! Lol
Mandy - 2011-10-09
Good reviews are fake! It is impossible to sync anything correctly no matter how long you try using their manual sync opt
Robby - 2011-09-25
Using dualcore proc and still lags :( and sounds weird when using high quality...
Glenn - 2011-07-11
Looks nice, but it simply fails to launch. If I could rate it 0 stars, i would have.... don't waste money, this is junk!
David - 2011-06-28
moses - 2011-07-13
Does the job, works on my tmobile samsung vibrant. No need for FX & looping, give me panning and punch in/out ability. Awesome app!
Kevin - 2011-07-09
Good job. Needs work. Make sure you read the info. You can most all of the delay with sync option. Its so easy. Needs fx and drum kit not metrodome.
Aaron - 2011-06-08
Stop the bad comments, this app requires a lot of resources so buy a decent phone or shut up and get a refund!!! DHD leedroid 2.3
Filed Under: Music & Audio