Sonos Controller for Android
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (4,078) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Control all of your music, in every room, from your Android device. Manage your library, the best online music services, shows and podcasts, plus hundreds of thousands of radio stations around the world; to stream through every room in your home. Play a different song in every room or play together in perfect synchronization, while adjusting the individual volume of each player.
Use the touch screen or physical keyboard on your Android to pick a room, pick a song, then hit play. Simply link and unlink rooms to play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room — perfect synchronization.
Use with the SONOS PLAY:3 or SONOS PLAY:5 or any Sonos player running v3.8 or higher to enjoy all of your music, in every room.
• Stream all the music on earth all over the house, wirelessly - no docking or computer required. Works seamlessly with Anubis.fm, AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, MOG, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Spotify®, Stitcher, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
• Use voice search to find any artist, album or track by simply speaking into your phone.
• Type on the touch screen or physical keyboard to find your favorite artist, then browse through albums with a flick.
• Play a different song in every room or the same song in perfect synchronization.
• Control the volume in one room or in all your rooms at once.
• View full-screen and thumbnail views of album art.
• Connects to Sonos over your home WiFi network.
• Available worldwide.
Jez - 2011-09-07
Many improvements since the first effort. Still lacks some iPhone app functionality. I would like to update my music index with the app..
Needs more shortcuts, now it takes lots of browsing to get e.g. radio station playing.
wireman - 2011-09-06
Nice update! But how about the alarm feature on android device and please add line in! maybe a screen with short cuts to your favorite stations.
tim - 2011-09-12
Not as stable as previous version, quite fussy about which router it plays nice with: Couldn't get stable on a Linksys wag160n. Bebox is fine though
Chad - 2011-09-07
Poor Buggy If I had a dollar for every restart, missing music service icon, etc....not as stable as iPhone version.
Marcosss - 2011-09-06
Nick - 2011-09-06
Mikkel - 2011-09-06
kevin - 2011-09-08
Ever since I updated I cannot get it to work on my droid x
Kirk - 2011-09-07
Filed Under: Music & Audio