Add to favorites
Rating: 3.2 (165) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
How to use Shortcut:
1. Take a picture of a newspaper or magazine page, a billboard or an advertisement.
2. Shortcut recognizes the things in your picture and links you to a corresponding mobile page.
3. Here you can view and store the digital version of what you're reading.
4. You can also share it via Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email and join the online discussion.
5. kooaba Shortcut works with newspapers and magazines worldwide.
6. It also works with all printed ads and billboards that have the Shortcut icon.
Try it on any of the nearly 1000 supported publications such as:
- The USA Today (US)
- The Washington Post (US)
- The New York Post (US)
- LA Times (US)
- Vancouver Sun (Canada)
- Toronto Star (Canada)
- Daily Mail (UK)
- The Independent (UK)
- The Daily Telegraph (UK)
- Le Monde (France)
- La Tribune (France)
- Neue Zuercher Zeitung (CH)
- Basler Zeitung (CH)
- The Australian (Australia)
- Herald Sun (Australia)
- Mainichi RT (Japan)
- International Herald Tribune
See the entire list on our website (www.kooaba.com) or in the app.
Join Shortcut today: Keep up the feeling of reading a good old newspaper and at the same time use all the benefits of online media thanks to our cutting edge image recognition technology.
Filed Under: News & Magazines