14FirstAlert Weather TriState
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (276 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
The local forecast, radar, and current weather conditions for Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois are all within this app, including Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro, Newburgh, Jasper, Madisonville, Princeton, Mt. Vernon and the rest of the 14 News WFIE viewing area.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
Jason - 1969-12-31
Always right on about weather in Owensboro. Must have if you live within the tri-state.
blake - 1969-12-31
When there's a flood warning, I only need it once not 8 times a day
Suggatits - 1969-12-31
Downloaded for SEVERE waranings, but I keep getting fog, wing, cold, hot, freeze, ect. Rediculous advisories that I don't want! I tried editing the warnings, but apparently the app thinks those are severe. I don't care THAT MUCH that it's going to be exceptionally cold out! Not enough to get 8 reminders about it.
Scott - 1969-12-31
Best radar app. I travel all over the U.S. Absolute best weather app out there.
Nate - 1969-12-31
Some days the highs and lows don't match up with reality. Just now i saw the ten fast forecast on tv, the lows weren't the same between tv and app
Lee - 1969-12-31
Wind? How many times in one day do we really need wind alerts!?
Mark - 1969-12-31
Just what I want. Ready to access
Steven - 1969-12-31
Was great all day, recommended it to friends. Now can't even find E'ville, according to this I am in Boston; wicked awesome! Please fix
Matt - 1969-12-31
It worked great until last update. Shows boston ma. I live in henderson. Won't find local data. I'm uninstalling until bug is fixed. WORTHLESS!!!!
Nathan - 1969-12-31
I didn't expect a local news channel's weather app to be more accurate than The Weather Channel or Weatherbug's app, but this is. Great work!
Filed Under: News & Weather