AccuWeather for Android
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (173,458) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Weatherproof your day for free with these popular features:
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you will see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Exclusive Lifestyle Forecasts showing how current conditions affect specific health risks or even your favorite outdoor activities.
• Radar for all of North America and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you installed on your phone.
• Customizable color themes.
• Optional home screen widget displays two-day forecast with severe weather warnings, and time clock – enabled through your device’s operating system.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for 2.7 million locations worldwide. Forecasts updated each hour with information for the next 15 days – all in 27 different languages.
• Current weather conditions updated every hour with the very latest humidity percentages, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather conditions to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Status bar on the home screen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations, with up to 10 saved as Favorites.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, and either a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
• Available across Android operating systems, including Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean.
Download AccuWeather for Android for free and start experiencing the most accurate and local weather forecasts available!
Vahid - 2011-08-27
totally i really like accuweather specially for real feel temp. and now i use this app on my gs2. 1-better make resizable widget. 2-make cache for offline using.its not good not working when data is off. so i give 3 stars .plz make cache for app to use offline.
Isabel - 2011-09-04
Love the display, large & colorful. Cons: does not always update temperature automatically & it does not auto start when device is powered on. G2
The Folks at Newbies Linux - 2011-09-22
Fastest RADAR loading I have seen. Up front information more detailed than the others I have tried. Now if it could sound an alarm for alerts.
Derek - 2011-10-04
This is a very good app. I especially like that you can have multiple listings saved which come in handy when traveling.
soo - 2011-09-02
Finally an accurate weather app that knows where I am. It can even find small districts in China. Very impressed. Thankyou.
Melissa - 2011-09-05
Love how they have made it so easy to access the info! Only drawback is it hardly ever locks into my location -- I end up picking 1 from the dropdown.
Micheal - 2011-09-17
It is ok when it does not crash or freeze up. But I like the classic radar work much better and easier to read.
Matthew - 2011-08-26
Love it, I'm a driver comes in handy when it's looking bad out especially at night.
Thomas - 2011-09-07
Best weather app I've seen. Extremely useful, especially being a hunter and concerned about hourly wind direction & storm systems.
Pam - 2011-09-04
Works great when it comes up but many times it won't come up.
Filed Under: News & Weather