Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (8,710) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
• Accurate and localized forecasts for locations worldwide - all available in 20 languages. Updated every hour, forecasts include the most detailed hourly forecasts for the next twelve hours, plus day and night weather forecasts and information for the next nine days, along with a convenient toggle button for viewing both the day and night forecast.
• The exclusive, patented RealFeel® temperature – AccuWeather’s proprietary weather forecasting system that takes into account multiple weather conditions to determine how the localized temperature actually feels, which may be warmer or colder than the temperature depending on these conditions.
• Weather watches and warnings for current, severe conditions.
• Weather display options, including radar for U.S. locations, satellite for non-U.S. locations, and maps for worldwide locations. Users can simply tilt the phone to see the radar. Users can also pinch-zoom the radar maps, and scroll vertically or horizontally when viewing in landscape mode.
• Metric or English unit options, and either a 12- or a 24-hour time display.
• Supports phones with different resolution levels.
• Stores as many locations as the user chooses, with simple toggling between locations.
Start accessing the most accurate and localized weather information available from anywhere and at anytime, without any of the clutter, using AccuWeather Quick. Download AccuWeather Quick today at no cost!
AccuWeather Quick application is not compatible with Honeycomb tablets. Users are requested to install "AccuWeather for Honeycomb" application on their tablets
justdave - 2011-06-20
Love the nice simple UI, would be nice if the radar centered on your location (and marked your location!) I'd rather local radar instead of regional.
Robert - 2011-04-23
It used to be an awesome app. Unfortunately, after the last update it drains battery at twice the normal rate. I verified this on two Vibrants.
Taylor - 2011-05-02
It's ok if you don't mind being directed to mobile site for more info. (HTC Inspire)
Ryan - 2011-04-15
Perfect app! Thank you! Simple, quick, and accurate. And unlike weather channel or weather bug. It actually updates.
Dimitrios - 2011-04-17
Server down today?? Otherwise fine with best graphic weather presentaTion. I d love to see though a setting about how often it updates...
simon - 2011-08-04
Since the gingerbread update the widget doesn't work. Galaxy S. Keep getting network fail. Used the old widget all the time as I work abroad a lot
Andrew - 2011-08-06
App is nice and does what it sets out to do well. But had graphical bugs on my HTC Sensation with its qHD sized screen. I hope its get fixed soon.
metalchef - 2011-07-24
Shows nothing but a blank (white) screen. Dell Streak 5 running streakdroid 1.9.0 / android 2.2.2
Dan - 2011-04-05
Great app. Widgets are great. Could use motion radar but tilt phone to view function is strong. Much better than twc app
Juanita - 2011-04-09
Does absolutely nothing, just get a blank screen on my sony ericsson x10 mini pro. Tells me it's downloading weather data then nothing. Uninstalling.
Filed Under: News & Weather