Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (13,886) Cost: $1.49 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
The holiday season is here and we are delighted to offer 50% off ALL WeatherPro apps! Hurry, offer ends soon.
"WeatherPro answers the question - what's the best Android Weather app?" Brighthub *****
WeatherPro for Android features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide. Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, UK and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life! With our fantastic Live Wallpaper and new and improved widgets, you can instantly see the weather at your selected location before you even open the app.
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
• 3-hourly intervals
• Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• NEW! Worldwide weather alerts
• Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
• Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
• Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
• Sunrise and sunset times
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
• Radar images for the USA and much of Europe
• Automatically shows your current location
• Pan and zoom functionality
• Tilt screen for landscape format
• Always show the weather for your current location with the “My location” favourite setting
• Live Wallpaper with current weather images
• Fantastic transparent widgets to suit any background colour. Varying sizes and now including a clock
• App2SD compatibility
• Interactive city search (GPS)
• Available in 14 European languages
• Favourites settings
• Points of Interest
• No adverts
We are delighted to offer a PREMIUM service which is packed full of additional forecast information and features.
Premium is available as in-app upgrade but we will not hassle you about it and there is no obligation whatsoever to subscribe. In addition to all the above features, with the 3-monthly or annual Premium subscription you will get:
• Hourly forecasts – for when timing is crucial!
• 14 day forecasts – for planning ahead
• NEW! Weather alerts displayed in the widgets plus the option to receive alerts in the notifications bar
• Precipitation-type radar – Standard radar only shows precipitation but you can’t tell if it’s rain, snow, hail etc. Change all that with this fantastic feature available on Premium.
• Forecast radar – There’s no need for guessing anymore – use our Premium radar feature to see the forecast.
• Ski Weather - For over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
• Beach Weather – this fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations
• 40 images for radar and satellite
• Wind conditions
• And more…
If you do not have a Premium subscription, you can choose to show or hide the Premium features in More > Settings > Subscription & Account.
Follow us on twitter.com/weatherpro for status updates or visit www.weatherpro.eu for more information about WeatherPro.
If you have any queries or concerns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Marius - 1969-12-31
Too complicated, too much useless information and lot of bugs also. Hard to understand simple and day to day easy necessary info. Waste of money.
J - 1969-12-31
Awesome AP, so happy that I didn't get side tracked by some of the less satisfied buyers. My virus protection comes from Europe and now my android weather service . . . . both six star + and money well spent. Can't say enough about the look and feel AND functionality of WeatherPro. As a pilot and traveler, I both enjoy and require a fine tuned mobil AP and this it IT!!!
John - 1969-12-31
I have tried many weather apps and this is the most stable, looks good and easy on battery. Weather warnings would have given it 5 stars.
Paul - 1969-12-31
Pretty accurate forecasts. The radar and sat views provide additional data allowing you to better interpret the forecasts. Outstanding value.
Gary - 1969-12-31
Ok if you want to know whats happening now rather than predicting what its going to be like a day before....actually an hour before more like.
Bastett - 1969-12-31
Live wallpapers is an excellent feature. Interface a bit strange in places but everything works
Rod - 1969-12-31
Better than expected, trend/history graphs very good, (top right graphic button) first class app. Elfin
Vicki - 1969-12-31
First the bad: It does not use gps to follow you. It can locate you, but not follow. The search for city is not great. Example: "Savannah GA" will get you "Savannah Gardens. Must put in coma ("Savannah, GA"). There is no option to use zip code. Also, the "button" next to the search button is not a "go" button; that is the locate button. Using that button will zoom in on your location which is GREAT. Again, wish it could follow me when I travel. There are 2 widgets, but only the smallest shows the current temperature and the temperature does not display on notification bar. Last bad thing, no help guide. I finally had to email the dev with questions; they did respond. Now for the GOOD! As I said, the locate button is GREAT! No other weather map has nailed my location so precisely. I find the weather predictions to be in sync with TWC. The radar is very clear, quick and easy to view. There is also a satellite view (clouds). So far the rain predictions have been more accurate than TWC. CONCLUSION: Due to the accuracy I will continue to use it. I just wish it followed me when I travel...that would be worthy of 5 Stars.
Srecko - 1969-12-31
Very accurate forecasts, every village covered, application as should be. I am using it for long time, before on iPhone.
John - 1969-12-31
Sat. Map is limited res. ; no precip. radar for some regions like all of Canada! Poor map/radar resolution. Shows sunny when all day there was NO SUN!
Filed Under: News & Weather