Camera through wallpaper
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (2,988) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
- Camera through wallpaper based on Live wallpaper.
- Double tap to take a picture. Saved in /sdcard/CTW folder.
- Switch between front and back cameras.
- User can change camera resolution.
- Enable/Disable shutter sound (Low resolution only)
- Color effect, White balance, Flash mode, Focus mode.
- Pinch zoom. Zoom in/out by two finger touch.
- QR code recognition. Single tap to start recognition.
- Launch browser with URL recognized from QR code.
- Map/Dial/Email/SMS also supported.
- Tested on Galaxy Nexus (4.0) and Xperia Arc (2.3).
1. Press menu button when you are in your Home application.
2. Select Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Camera Through.
Robert - 2011-09-24
I'm tired of people saying "that'll kill your battery!" How long do you look at your home page? It works great, I like it.
jgil - 2011-08-27
trevor - 2011-09-22
Its just black it doesnt change...itll save a black pic.. Echo
David - 2011-09-04
Rooted Desire CDMA. No image showing for background.
Ozzie - 2011-09-10
It wont rotate lanscape only
Graito - 2011-09-30
I'm using xperia mini pro (SK17i). I love this app, but I couldn't change the resolution. Please fix it.
dimps - 2011-09-08
Jonathan - 2011-10-05
Marcos - 2011-09-13
Can sombody tell me how to open it
Rodolfo - 2011-09-23
Its awesome. Put it as a live wallpaper
Filed Under: Personalization