Radar Live Wallpaper
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (352 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
The current features are:
- Displays the other people who are using Radar Wallpaper on the radar (Select mode "Live" in settings)
- Reacts on touch (can be disabled)
- Different colors
- Special color that varies with your battery state (Select color "Varies with battery" in settings)
- Number of points displayed is configurable
- Rotation speed of the radar beam is configurable
- Refresh rate is configurable (High refresh rate gives smoother motion but consumes more battery)
- Moving speed of the points is configurable (Only in "Moving" mode)
New features will be added soon.
Once Radar Wallpaper is installed on your device, you must complete the following steps to activate it:
- Go to your home screen.
- Press the "menu" button on your device.
- Select "Wallpaper".
- Select "Live Wallpapers".
- Search and select "Radar Wallpaper".
- Select "Settings" to see the settings or select "Set wallpaper" to activate it.
Thomas - 2011-09-11
Beautiful overall BUT the targets make me sad they look like nuclear explosions? Dev just dots or planes will do, the waves remind me of Heroshima!!!
Def - 2011-07-24
Andrew - 2011-06-01
Gzsrulz - 2011-05-14
Alistair - 2011-05-06
Purrpussful - 2011-04-26
Nathan, your phone apparently doesn't support Live Wallpapers. Don't expect this to open and give it a low rating because it won't.
Monte - 2011-04-30
mehrdad - 2011-04-27
muhammad - 2011-03-10
Benjamin - 2011-03-02
Filed Under: Personalization