Add Watermark Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (630) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
The Add Watermark gives you the ability to add watermarks to your pictures. So you can quickly put your property text or a logo image into your picture, set parameters like size, transparency, rotation, alignment etc., then save the result and share it.
Primary features of the Full version:
- Taking pictures with camera
- Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc.
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
- Processing of multiple images in batch mode
- Launching from Share menu
- Auto orientation of loaded image on EXIF orientation tag
- Saving target as .jpg or .png
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Rename and resize by saving
- History of recent saved images
- App2SD (move app to external SD card)
Limitations of the Free version:
- User defined image-watermarks are disabled
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 800 px on the long side
- Quick share after saving disabled
- No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
* Please note, due to memory limitations of mobile device you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depend on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving.
- To add watermark direct from Gallery press Menu button and choose "Share" > Add Watermark.
- To share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. simply select action "Share" in "Save Dialog". The app must be already installed on the device.
- To process multiple images in a batch-mode adjust watermark, enable "Add watermark fully automatically" then quit the app. From Gallery or another image viewer select all images you want to process, select Share / Add Watermark.
- To datestamp a photo use Úte% as text watermark.
Many thanks for translation in French to Tristan Lyonnet!
If you think you could help me to translate this app in other languages, please let me know.
Feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Or visit my blog: androidvilla.wordpress.com
bayuamus - 1969-12-31
Simple & easy to use, remember your last settings; free version cuts down some features though not crucial ones. Default color scheme is too pink :)
OnyxWolf - 1969-12-31
Love it :-)
Mommy - 1969-12-31
Bono - 1969-12-31
Tiffany - 1969-12-31
Great App! Just what I needed.
SerenitySmurfetteDotCom - 1969-12-31
So far, this app has met my needs&been relatively user-friendly. Droid2
Autumn - 1969-12-31
Watermark app I have found...
Alisha - 1969-12-31
V - 1969-12-31
savage - 1969-12-31
does just what it claims to do.....:)
Filed Under: Photography