Color Splash Effect
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (8,797) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Color Splash Effect lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
Most selective coloring apps give you 2 painting choices: Gray or original color. Color Splash Effect gives you this PLUS the ability to paint nearly ANY color!
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash Effect amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Share your edited images on Facebook.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- 37 unique effects
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
- Optimized for tablets
- Pinch zoom(zoom with fingers)
- Scalable brush size
- Change colors of your photos
- Special design for tablets especially for new Nexus 7
- Contrast adjustment
- Warmth adjustment
- Brightness adjustment
- Fancy borders and frames
- Put vignette filters on your images
What is more than others
Provides highest resolution results.
Provides landscape and portrait mode.
Two different user interface designs, one for phones and one for tablets.
Tablet design provide more space for photos.
Special design for tablets especially for new Nexus 7
Most realistic color replace operation unlike other apps.
37 unique effects
Permission reasons :
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE --> To be able to save sessions and images.
INTERNET --> Facebook access and Ads
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE --> Ads
skittleys - 2011-09-25
1) NEEDS app2sd. 2) Toolbar buttons are hard to hit just right. 3) Ad is placed right under toolbar so you click on it often -- UNCOOL.
Walter - 2011-09-26
I like it alot have fun changin my pics around wit da outstanding colors.
Kinsey - 2011-09-26
This app is terrible . It's confusing and force closes. Don't.waste your time
Duane - 2011-09-26
Do not waste ur time.
Tom - 2011-09-26
This sucks, not good quality
Lisandra - 2011-09-29
Its great but should have an option were u can select the part u want to paint.
Foad - 2011-09-28
jay - 2011-09-29
Will - 2011-09-24
Would be better if you could change the color
Kristina - 2011-10-02
This app is a serious joke!
Filed Under: Photography