Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (7,277) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
The best way to share your life in photos – now available on Android! Take beautiful photos with our in-app camera, enhance with filters, then share on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Capture and enhance with one of our custom filters. High resolution photos that look good everywhere (on your PC, tablet or internet fridge).
- Upload straight to Flickr and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, via email and more. Stay up to date with latest comments and activity on your photos too.
- When you upload to Flickr you also get access to powerful online organizational tools, groups, fun photo apps, and a community of over 60 million members. That’s a whole lotta photo sharing unleashed in one app!
New to Flickr? Sign up straight from your Android device.
• Share photos only with the people you want to with easy privacy settings.
• Full screen browsing and slideshows for your photos, your contacts photos or any of the public photos from the global Flickr community.
• Share the story behind your photo with titles, descriptions, comments and tags.
• Keep your track of where you took your photo by keeping your location data automatically through geotagging.
Jesse - 2011-10-06
Why no tablet support? Great app on smartphone tho, needs multiple pictures upload option. Filters are awesome. Please bring this to tablets!
Dazzy_G - 2011-10-04
A good start but still needs work in a few places. Missing Scroll bars and notifications that don't dismiss on OK.
mk - 2011-10-03
it's good step for flickr but still not perfect. the camera app is very slow. shutter animation is useless. no multiple files upload yet.
Mike - 2011-10-01
Good for viewing pictures, better then the mobile site, but the in app camera lacks several of the features that the default camera has.
Andrew - 2011-10-05
Miles better than the many 3rd party Flickr apps I've tried. and supports flickr's gmail and Facebook signin (contrary to someones earlier comment)
Chris - 2011-10-01
Andrew - 2011-10-02
Fully featured app, but 6mb and won't install to SD card. So I'm uninstalling...
Jimmy - 2011-10-06
Thanks Flickr!!! Works great! Would like to be able to see what's new in my groups like on the webpage though- this is my main way of browsing.
Dietero - 2011-10-03
Fun app and ready to share photos with tumblr too. Going for more filters in future. Galaxy S stock gingerbread rom
MrDJReader - 2011-10-02
I just wish I could specify to search my own photostream instead of everyone's.
Filed Under: Photography