Magic Hour – Camera
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (1,294) Cost: $1.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Magic Hour is an app that can transform your ordinary photos to extraordinary ones.
It will give you a fun experience you've never had.
✱ Magic Hour means… ✱
The magic hour is the first and the last hour of sunlight during the day,
when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light.
We put the short moments of Magic Hour that make everything beautiful into our app.
★ Capture the moments of daily life!
- Use the grid, touch screen photo taking capabilities, flash capability (offered in the available devices) and front camera(offered in Galaxy S, S2, Nexus 2 with GingerBread).
- "Save Original Photo" function.
★ Make your memories more precious!
By using 40 awesome filters we provide, turn your photos into work of art. It only takes a few taps.
★ Transfer mediocre photos to professional ones with a few taps!
- Use Curves, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, 8 types of Vignettes, 23 kinds of Textures and 12 different frame selections.
- Retouch the curves, brightness, contrast, vignette, textures, and frames of your photos.
By doing so, you can make the filters suit your mood, taste and style. Also you can save your filters and use them again anytime.
- Create filters and edit them anytime
★ Post your photos and share it with your friends and the whole world.
- You can share photos on social network services such as facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr, WhatsApp, KakaoTalk!
- Choose your facebook wall or album, twitpic or yfrog via twitter or simply email it to your friends.
- You can simply use Magic Hour on your Gallery share menu.
★ FREE Filter Market! It's amazing!
What photo app would be fun without updating it with new filters?
We provide you with unlimited filters from the Filter Market. You can upload your filters and share them with your friends and anyone with Magic Hour application.
- Download tons of free filters from the Filter Market.
- Share your filters with friends and anyone with the Magic Hour app via Filter Market.
*** Supported screen size ***
- 320x480, 480x800, 480x854, 600x1024
Matthew - 2011-09-05
This is by far the best camera app on the market and a good if not better alternative to Camera+ for iPhone, the app I miss most from my iPhone. It just needs support native resolution photos and it would by 5 stats
Jasmin - 2011-08-20
I tried several other camera apps before I decided to buy this one, and this one works pretty much perfectly. The filters are amazing, the UI is very easy and smooth, and the only complaint I have is the lack of a front-facing camera support.
udarnik - 2011-10-04
Painfully slow to take and save photos makes it useless in many settings.
Tabatha - 2011-08-13
Totally in love with this app! It works great, though I have to click it twice before it opens sometimes.
Vicki - 2011-08-23
I love this app but when I have added an effect to an image I can't view it in my phone's image gallery until I have turned the phone off and on again (Sony Experia Arc) I have emailed this feed back but not heard anything. Would prefer to be able to save as date or at least have the date taken info available. If this app was free you could get over these kind of issues, I hope these bugs are fixed on an update as it would then definitely have five stars!!
Sean H - 2011-08-22
MagicHour is the only legitimate Instagram alternative on android I've seen. Love it.
dimitri - 2011-08-31
Two potential improvements: 1. Ability to turn off shutter sound 2. Randomization of uneven frame shapes so that it doesn't look the same every time
VinDroid! - 2011-08-06
The new way to browse images is slow and sorting is always reset to by name instead of time , so old pictures show first!
Zi - 2011-08-05
It's kind of slow when opening the camera and waiting for filters. HTC Incredible CM7
Matt - 2011-08-20
Closes each time I first try to open it. Only opens on second try. HTC Thunderbolt, 2.2 Shutter sound was a surprise. Why can't I turn it off? :/
Filed Under: Photography