Magic Hour Free – Camera
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (1,970) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Magic Hour is an app that can transform your ordinary photos to extraordinary ones.
It will give you a fun experience you've never had.
✱ Magic Hour means… ✱
The magic hour is the first and the last hour of sunlight during the day,
when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light.
We put the short moments of Magic Hour that make everything beautiful into our app.
★ Capture the moments of daily life!
- Use the grid, touch screen photo taking capabilities, flash capability (offered in the available devices) and front camera(offered in Galaxy S, S2, Nexus 2 with GingerBread).
- "Save Original Photo" function.
★ Make your memories more precious!
By using 40 awesome filters we provide, turn your photos into work of art. It only takes a few taps.
★ Transfer mediocre photos to professional ones with a few taps!
- Use Curves, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, 8 types of Vignettes, 23 kinds of Textures and 12 different frame selections.
- Retouch the curves, brightness, contrast, vignette, textures, and frames of your photos.
By doing so, you can make the filters suit your mood, taste and style. Also you can save your filters and use them again anytime.
- Create filters and edit them anytime
★ Post your photos and share it with your friends and the whole world.
- You can share photos on social network services such as facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr, WhatsApp, KakaoTalk!
- Choose your facebook wall or album, twitpic or yfrog via twitter or simply email it to your friends.
- You can simply use Magic Hour on your Gallery share menu.
★ FREE Filter Market! It's amazing!
What photo app would be fun without updating it with new filters?
We provide you with unlimited filters from the Filter Market. You can upload your filters and share them with your friends and anyone with Magic Hour application.
- Download tons of free filters from the Filter Market.
- Share your filters with friends and anyone with the Magic Hour app via Filter Market.
*** Supported screen size ***
- 320x480, 480x800, 480x854, 600x1024
Typedink - 2011-08-07
Free version too limited, can't properly test, uninstalling. I'll stick to vignette.
Zack - 2011-08-28
Free ver. is a rubbish, apps is responding slow... not much function only let you to creat filters, but free ver. not allow you to do that...
Raveesh - 2011-09-04
The UI alone wins it over most other options, such as Vignette. The only thing I didn't like was that they no longer allow you to edit photos taken earlier by choosing it from the gallery. But hey, for all that they're giving away for free, I really can't complain!
robert - 2011-08-07
Great many options and good fun but need better support for hi res cameras as 8mp GS2.
Tsangcym - 2011-08-14
Max resolution is 1024 only?? And no silent shutter?? Correct these and I'm happy to pay.
Joan - 2011-09-07
Don't install. They say you have to purchase then can use. Or else useless. SG ace
G-Runner - 2011-09-27
The free version does not let you use pictures from the memory card and has a limited range of filters. Also no borders... Pixlr-o-matic is better..
Darren - 2011-08-04
I love the interface and ease of use of this app... but the highest resolution is 1024? that's pretty much half what my Galaxy S shoots. I won't use an app that makes pics pretty much unusable anywhere but on my phone! Make them full resolution and I'll buy the full version for sure. Also, give an option to have landscape/widescreen images. I shoot a lot of my pics like this in Vignette and it produces great images. This is a necessary option! (also ability to choose where pics are saved is needed)
Dorooooo - 2011-09-07
Totally love this app. but where to purchase the advanced ver.?want to use other function and download more effects.
Michelle - 2011-08-28
Its good but I dont like it how I have to use the camera to edit it i.e cannot open gallery to edit photos
Filed Under: Photography