Photoshop Touch for phone
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (205 ) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your phone. Enjoy most of the same features as the tablet version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
David Whittley - 1969-12-31
I am very impressed so far with what they have made possible. A marrage made in heaven for all creative S-Pen owners.
John Gauci - 1969-12-31
I used to teach photoshop for long time and the moment I saw this I was impressed how much power such a small app can have. Best money ever spent on an app.
Alfred Revo - 1969-12-31
Used PS touch on GT7.7. This time the phone version with the dedicated S pen, the PS for phone has brought the GN2 to a completely new level. This app functions as well as the tablet version. Practically it's good enough for daily use e.g. removing unwanted person in photo, defocus the background, adjust brightness and contrast. The app just brought the PS system OTG with the handy phone. I was in doubt of the need of an S pen and large screen when I bought the GN2, but this app has given the answers. Nice~
Mollie vanous - 1969-12-31
I've Been waiting for this amazing app to arrive and its finally here!! So great -on my samsung note droid. Will no doubt be number one.
Lars Wallin - 1969-12-31
Lots of value for money! Many great, useful features for both drawing as well as editing. Very well implemented stylus support. Good job Adobe!
David Drayton - 1969-12-31
Bought it directly of the shelf, not even read the reviews. I own the iPad version and it's flawless. My one x should work well. Woohoo Some people are comparing Photoshop for phone with snapseed. It's like comparing apples with pears. It's a totally different approach Ave much more powerful than any other app I've tried so far. I just say layers and blending Modes...
Kai Her - 1969-12-31
Works just like my Note 10.1 tablet version. My wish came true. Now my Note 2 is as awesome as my tablet. S-Pen makes this program so good! Drawing, cuting, tracing, selecting objects with laser precision.
Peter Bui - 1969-12-31
Was waiting for something more usable than Photoshop Express. Would be greater if they had a mobile lightroom adaption, but so far this seems to be working great on my galaxy nexus.
Jason Klizine - 1969-12-31
Loving this on my G-Nex, running Android 4.2.2. Found my gallery first try..Then later went back into the P.S. and tried importing another photo from my gallery. Instead of opening the photo, P.S. Restarted. Had some force closes where P.S. stopped working withOUT a prompt. Just some unexpected application crashes, while I was in the middle of working on a photo. I take all my photos w/my phone. There are some bugs, Rebooting etc does NOT help. BUT, Pretty good for a 1.0 version. Has promise. Worth the $5!
Dion Gilyard - 1969-12-31
I can't put into words how much I love this app. The best few bucks I've ever spent for an app. I would love to see more smart cs6 features in it.
Filed Under: Photography