Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (3,018) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★
- Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the US for 99c & $1.99 for addresses in other countries (price includes postage)
- US, European & Canadian delivery takes only 2-5 business days. Other international destinations can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Postagrams are personalized with the profile photo of the sender
- Include an optional 140 character message
- Photo pop-outs of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print
- You can snap a shot with the app or select a photo from your phone's gallery or from Facebook
People are using Postagram to send:
- Thank you cards
- "I love you" notes
- Greeting cards
- Birthday cards
- Postcards from a trip
- Prints of their favorite photos
- To develop a picture for photo albums
- Pen pals
- What creative use will you come up with?
Send your first Postagram in less than 2 minutes. Download this free app now and send a beautiful Postagram postcard to someone you love.
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely.com Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail, damaged or you are otherwise not happy, we will send another Postagram free or return your money. We take full responsibility from the time you click "order" until you are holding a beautiful Postagram in your hand.
You can also print your photos right from galleries and albums. You can use Postagram to print from your favorite photo editor and effects apps.
TONY - 2011-09-20
Cute idea but wish the grams had more design choices
Russo - 2011-09-30
Great app & quality photos. My only complaint is that the photos could be larger; instead of true postcard size, the cards are 1/2 advertisements.
Michele - 2011-09-20
Postcards are beautiful if you can get your transaction to go thru. App regularly declines your credit card when you have credit available.
Cami - 2011-09-19
Great idea...sent one to my sister a week before her scheduled jaw surgery. It has been two full months and no picture has come! Rip off!
Ish - 2011-09-13
Sent 2 cards that were never received, even after they were resent. Refund was prompt, though.
stargurl - 2011-09-20
I have sent some if these even to my grandmother! Great way to send a smile!!!!
Melanie - 2011-10-07
Sent 3 postcards to family members and they loved them! Great quality, easy to use program, great prices! Will use again!
Chris - 2011-09-19
I have a new baby and love being able to snap a photo quickly and send it to someone..
Michael - 2011-09-19
I really enjoy this app and my friends and family really enjoy getting random postcards from me..at least that's what they say to me
Jon - 2011-09-19
Sent 2 to Japan, both were received & enjoyed. :-) count me as a happy customer!
Filed Under: Photography