Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (2,063) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Buy the full version "ProCapture" to get with higher resolutions and touch-to-focus.
Alternatively, buy "ProPanorama" to get only the panorama features of the app but for a lower price.
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto"
Please note that this camera app is not for video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on phone memory).
- Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Lock focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
Sam - 2011-11-07
DL'd this because camera advance kept popping a message up saying I had to every time it opened. Can't specify save location and has distorted images.
KoukiFC3S - 2011-11-11
Great on the Bionic
Excellent picture quality. Love the menu options. But the shutter sound doesn't turn off on my SGS2.
Aaron - 2011-11-07
So I purchased camera advanced, now they renamed to this app and want everyone to repuchase. DO NOT BUY.
Goatking - 2011-11-06
Alex - 2011-11-07
License from Camera Advanced honored with proof of purchase email- Easier to use than its predecessor, more features than stock app, fast support. A+
Tim - 2011-11-02
Horrible. Tells me photos dont match every time i try to stitch them together.
Mark - 2011-11-02
I loved and bought this camera instantly. Problem is... last update removed the video camera option! Had to downgrade from 5 stars to 4.
Jason - 2011-11-05
Was forced to download this free app to replace advance camera and it is inverted on Droid 2, avoid for Droid 2
Da Rooster - 2011-10-30
AWESOME APP FOR MY DROID,WHICH HAS AN 8 mp.cam.
Filed Under: Photography