Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (76) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Stacker is a layer compatible photo editor. It’s the only photo editing app on the market that has as much versatility and few restrictions for what you can do with your photos! Create a drawing board, throw on some photos, add some shapes, some text and effects all while being able to control your image on different layers.
With Stacker Pro you can:
- Create blank drawing boards with the dimensions you wish
- Create drawing boards with an image as a background
- Create layers to stack up your different content
- Add pictures from your device’s camera or gallery
- Open photoshop files (Sorry it flattens as an image for now, layer recognition coming soon)
- Create different types of shapes from squares and circles to complex polygons
- Modify line and shape opacity, sizes and colors.
- Add text anywhere on the drawing board
- Modify text color, alignment and font
- Flip horizontally and vertically objects on the drawing board
- Give a custom rotation to objects on the drawing board
- Erase layers
- Rearrange layer positions
- Duplicate layers
- Adjust layer opacity
- Add drop shadows, glows, blurs and bevels to you objects
- Tint the drawing board a specified color
- Modify the drawing board’s hue, saturation, brightness and contrast
- Add blend modes between layers: change the way two layers interact over each other
- Add cool effects to your drawing board such as inverted colors or metallic effects
- Save your drawing board on your device either as a JPG or a PNG file
- Gradient color selector with RGB and HSB input
Coming to the near future:
- Combine Layers
- Many more visual effects coming
- Undo and redo possibility
- Open and export photoshop files
- INTERNET: Used so ads can communicate and function
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:Well if you'd like to save a picture you edit to your phone, this one is kinda handy.
- CAMERA: Needed to take pictures within the app
- Requires Adobe AIR to run.
- Not recommended for older phones with single cores
If you wish to send some feedback with some constructive criticism that’s awesome! Send it over to email@example.com
If you find any bugs please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
aayush - 2011-11-19
still cant import the pictures from gallery or take a picture and use it.
Christophe - 2011-11-16
Great application, easy to use. Works great on galaxy s
Filed Under: Photography