Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (9,239) Cost: $2.60 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
"Vignette is AMAZING. @neilgaiman introduced me to it." - Wil Wheaton (@wilw)
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Kevin - 2011-04-21
Latest update fixed D2 reboot issue. Seems much faster too. My favorite camera app again!
Bryce - 2011-04-08
Simon - 2011-03-07
Early adopters should be refunded to the original lower price they paid. We have showed loyalty. Devs should do the same.
Wayne - 2011-03-07
Daniel - 2011-03-04
Peter - 2011-05-18
Upgraded from demo. Love it. It's now my main camera. Only wish is it had live previews when adding effects but still 5*
Melon - 2011-03-10
Have had old version for a long time. Got new version and got refund in less than a half hour. SGSVib.
Nanami - 2011-05-02
Luís - 2011-05-17
Nice app. Very good effects, etc, but it is very slow to store pictures, even when not using any effect.
Michael - 2011-03-17
Filed Under: Photography