Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (291,105) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000,000 - 100,000,000
Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Install the free Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle® rights-managed PDF.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
awdiokid - 2011-08-24
on my incredible. Built in viewer in older version of android was better... too bad its no longer included.
Steve - 2011-05-11
Adobe - you listened to the community on explaining the permission changes. That's awesome. Major kudos. Keep up the good work.
Spyros - 2011-05-11
Great after recent update. Finally you can move to any page directly and store to sd. Very fast. Only bookmarks missing now.
Anthony - 2011-08-04
I've been waiting patiently since the last update, maybe dev's will read this, maybe not. Since the last update, zooming in and out is REALLY slow, you pinch and move, 5 seconds later it actually does it, now before the last update it was never like this, it was perfect actually. Please FIX IT ! ---- HTC Wildfire
Daniel - 2011-05-17
Good app. Installed it because last OS update broke ThinkFree's continuous scrolling feature. I'd like to have customizable settings, though.
steve - 2011-08-19
This app is super handy! I've used it all of 0 times but works better then I could ever imagine! Please download and rate 5 stars. Epic!
Casey Paleos - 2011-08-27
Adobe usually makes high quality software. Not so with this turd of an app. No bookmark fcn is incredibly annoying, & it takes 4ever 2 load & turn pgs
Jay - 2011-10-01
Very disappointing lack of features. Not useful at all for reading large documents. Can't remember reading position when switching between documents. Constantly forgets my place even while going back to read the same document. The best think I can say about it is that it's passable for reading a short pdf like a menu if you're in a pinch.
zeljko - 2011-07-09
Can'r render cyrillic font in reflow text view mode! Can you fix this please? I use this app a lot for reading pdf books...
nunu - 2011-07-03
Fantastic, simple interface. Performance is good, though improvements for bigger files (5+ MB) would be nice. -Vibrant (axura+bali)
Filed Under: Productivity