Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (19,722) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
AutoCAD WS enables you view, edit, and share AutoCAD® drawings with anyone, anywhere using your mobile device. Annotate and revise drawings in the office, in the field, or in a meeting. Work on designs without an internet connection, and easily open DWG, DWF, and DXF™ files directly from email. Simplify design creation, review, and approval using powerful, built-in social design collaboration tools. Unleash the power of AutoCAD design beyond the desktop with AutoCAD WS.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD WS online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
Join us on the AutoCAD WS Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/autocadws
Follow us on Twitter @AutoCAD_WS
Follow our blog for updates: http://www.autocadws.com/blog
Email inquiries to: email@example.com
elkwami - 1969-12-31
I havent tried out the updated version. But from the experience from the intial one,its a good application very handy when you are away from the offic
Daniel S. - 1969-12-31
I'm happy that Autodesk released this for Android at all, and it works great on my Xoom, but why on earth can't you just release a mobile version of Design Review? All I need is the ability to load DWFs on my mobile device to be carried out in the field where I can view and mark them up. Having to use DWG means I have to bind all XREFs and go through a lot of hassle, and uploading stuff to the cloud is not the best way to do things. Just do a Design Review mobile that can open local copies of files.
Brian - 1969-12-31
Works as described, motorola xoom. Would prefer to access files locally rather than uploading to autodesk servers, not sure of the reason for that but it degrades the experience. Autodesk servers are waaay to slow. Needs change log whenever updates are available.
Greg - 1969-12-31
I don't really understand all of the negative feedback, other than the people with individual phone issues. This app does exactly what is states. It is great for reviewing .dwg's in native format. It can use some tweaking, just like every other app I have tried, but is only been out for a week....
Tony Clark - 1969-12-31
So we have this great DWG markup tool but we can't login to view files stored on our device if we're not by a wifi access point! Doesn't work AT ALL for site surveying, which seems to be the most logical purpose for an app like this.
noro - 1969-12-31
you have to upload file if you want to open it, always. in my opinion this is big disadvantage. I would like to have simple, offline viewer, without uploading anything. "Offline viewer" = fullstars despite that, app works great!
Rod - Wayne, NJ - 1969-12-31
What can you say, its AutoCAD....on a cell phone! Not the best way to view or edit a drawing but in a pinch it can save the day. I'm sure it's great on a tablet. You do need a FREE account, there is no subscription as some one else stated. It is true that you can only open files that were uploaded to your account, which is annoying. Wish you could open files from the SD card.
broepke - 1969-12-31
Thanks Autodesk! This is really an amazing application. The fact that you can do so much with your DWGs on a table and a phone - GREAT! Using on my Droid 2 Global and XOOM
Kurt - 1969-12-31
Skippy - 1969-12-31
This runs perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S I-9000. Account signup was simple, easy to get the dwg's onto the phone. Used it out on site and saved me dragging around an arm full of drawings.
Filed Under: Productivity